Fruckle Frack or..

The drowsiness I found myself to be in suddenly dissipated. Wait, did he really just say that?

Hold on, let me change my panties.

Now sitting up on the couch, I was contemplating in my head wether or not to go get him before he drives off so we can hang out.., or you know, whatever else. I probably still had a shocked looking face when the door opened and his adorable face poked through the crack.

"Oh, I'm glad you're not sleeping because I wasn't going to leave." What he said made himself laugh as he walked in.

I was still in shock! I know I said I was gonna change my panties just to be funny, but I actually need to.. If he already did that to me, just imagine him if...

"What's wrong?" He stood in front of me and took my hands in his. I guess he's going to act like nothing happened. Reluctantly, my eyes trailed up to his. I can't stand his adorable and sexy appearance right now, so I look down and stand up.

"Oh, nothing is wrong. Hey, you want to watch a movie or something?" I look back at him and it feels like I regain feeling in my hands after a few days because I notice that my hands are still being held by his.

The sexual tension in this room is too much to handle and I really hope my hands are not sweating right now.

"Yeah! That sounds great." Relieved by his reply, I took my left hand out of his grasp and lead him back to my room. He never let go of my right hand until we got to my door.

Everything after that happened so suddenly and I totally lost control of the lid of my sexual tension. He slammed me against the now closed door in my bedroom and pulled me very closely into a hot kiss.

Thank GEESUS that he's doing this right now.

He held me by the sides of my stomach lightly while the rest of his body was completely pressed against mine. Man, he smells good. My arms are over his shoulders, leading my hands in his hair, pushing his face closer to mine, which is intensely deepening the kiss. As you can tell, I definitely succumbed to his sexiness.

We both take a break from kissing and heavily breathe into each other's necks. His breath has the smell of cigarettes and coffee, which isn't pleasing, but honestly is super sexy and I can't get enough, just like everything else about him.

His mouth lingers and hovers over my neck, giving me chills. Soon, he begins to kiss behind my ear and slowly work down, then around my jawbone. The sensation is phenomenal. Since the 'situation', I haven't made contact with any guys out of fear. No one has made me feel comfortable with this kind of contact and it feels great. I think it's too early between us two to go any further, but if it does, I hope everything goes smoothly, especially in my head.

Our lips meet again when I miss the connection. I think that my forcefulness makes him laugh through the kiss without breaking it and lowers his hands to my butt. Slowly, he picks me up and my legs wrap around him.

My arms are now wrapped around his neck and I almost let go when he bit my lower lip out and began to trace my lips with his tongue. This was like a checkpoint in a video game before the level got harder. God damn. The kiss is now twenty times hotter than it was before and I cannot help but let out a low moan as new feelings continuously run down my spine, like shocks. Sexual shocks haha.

I open my eyes from embarrassment of the moan and our eyes meet. There is a new kind of glare in his eye that is definitely holding dirty desires. How irresistible can he get?! As I think, I feel his now fully erect boner against my area. Panty condition: drenched.

As if saying he couldn't take anymore, he threw me on to my bed underneath him giving me smirk. My hands run through his hair making him fall on top of me. His erection ran across my little Niagara Falls as he fell down.

I gasped, "Hoah, Gee..." I moaned out. God, I can't take this anymore. This need is controlling every move of my body.

We continue to kiss, but it's softer than before and definitely more passionate. After a while, it comes to my attention that he has been grinding me down when his boner was pressed close to the downtown continuously.

We still have clothes between us, which is a good reason to not be so aroused, but damn. He must've read my mind and began to slide his hands under my shirt, giving my whole body goosebumps. His hands slowly raise my top up to my chest to reveal my bra.

He grabs both of my hands and holds them over my head pretty forcefully, which I would love if I didn't have this fear barrier.

He keeps grinding, but I break our kiss and throw my head back in a complaint. My hands slowly reach their original place around him.

"Gerard.. no.." The feeling of being held down was too familiar and now the room was filled with disappointment.

"Shit." He noticed his mistake. "Navy, I'm so sorry. I-I lost control. I really shouldn't have done that. God.." There was true regret in his face.

We both jumped when we heard my door open to a disturbed looking Kayleigh. She didn't even have her eyes open and was rubbing them as if she had just woken up. I whispered "shit" under my breath.

Gerard was still on top of me and I'm sure that it was obvious as to what we were doing. She opened her eyes and looked shocked at the view.

"Oh! I'll.. leave you two.." She said and gave me a suggestive wink and nod. The door closes after her and the room falls back into a bad mood.