Chapter 13

Wednesday 3 June, 2015
Heeeeeeey guys....
Enjoy....
May or may not be a cliffy at the end...depends on how you want to look at it ;)

"Well for the past week I have been receiving these... letters. But they weren't letters. You see, they were actually drawings of me and there was one of Todd. But that wasn't even the best part! Your thinking how could they get any worse? Well, the drawings just weren't drawings; there were messages that came with them. Creepy, scary messages. I didn't like what they said, not one bit. Now you're thinking how could they get any worse than that? Well things did get worse. Whoever it was turned up in my bathroom after I'd finished showering once. Oh, could you imagine my surprise? Then after that, they came back a few days later and... " I said. Should I tell him of what happened? Trevor hadn't said anything through me telling the story of the last week.
"And what? What did he do?" he asked his voice icy.
"I don't know if I should tell you." I said quietly. I hadn't really thought of it since it happened. It felt like it was a little thing that happened that day considering everything else that happened that day.
"Tell me."
"I kinda guess I forgot about it as there were a lot of things that happened that day." I said and continued quietly, "Well I um kinda um died that day." I looked up from my hands to see him frozen there in place. His body was tense and his face looked horrified.
"You mean like dead dead? As in no heartbeat? No breathing?" he asked in a horrified voice.
"For twenty minutes." I said. Why hadn't Daniel told him? Trevor rolled over onto his back and shut his eyes. His face was pained. "Hey. Hey come on now. I'm fine." I said. He didn't respond. He didn't move. I crawled to him and loomed over him. My hair fell into my line of view and on my face. I put it so it was all hanging down on the right side of my face, out of my line of view of his face. I patted the right side of his face. "Hey. Come on. Look, I'm fine." I said again. I would've been this way if he told me that had happened to him, I thought. His eyes opened all of a sudden and focused on me. In the next second his arms were around me and the next after that he had spun around, catching me off guard, so I was underneath him on the bed. He wasn't on me, only his chest was. I felt a bit awkward at it but he was just hugging me. He had his head in the curve of my neck like Daniel had when he was hugging me earlier. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him back. He stayed like that for a few minutes then rolled over on to his back. I rolled over onto my side to see that there were tears in his eyes.
"I didn't. I didn't know. I would've never done this to you. How could I?" he whispered.
"I know now that you couldn't."
"Why did you think it was me?"
"Well you both have the same colour eyes, you both looked at me the same kinda way and you're the same... species." I said for the lack of a better term for it.
"What do you mean we looked the same way at you?"
"Well you both looked at me the way you're looking at me right now."
"And how am I looking at you right now?" He asked. I rolled over onto my back as well so that I looked away from him. I looked up at the ceiling.
"Like you love me. The other person, when I looked into their eyes they seemed to get lighter and lighter and seemed to get happier the more I stared into his eyes when he visited the third time." I said imagining those brown eyes that looked exactly like Trevor's again. He was silent. I turned my head to see his head turned in my direction.
"I swear it wasn't me."
"I know, now."
"What did you mean by we were the same species?" he asked. I looked back up at the ceiling.
"I know what you are."
"And what's that?"
"You know."
"Of course I know but I want to hear you say it."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Are you hoping I got it wrong and that I was about to embarrass myself? Because if so you may be right. I was only thinking it then I thought I saw proof but I was in so much... pain that I could have been hallucinating."
"Just say it." He said. I felt as if I was Bella and he was Edward from the first book of the Twilight series. Edward had made Bella say it to him as well.
"Vampire." I said casually and looked at him. I was preparing myself for his laughter but it never came.
"Yeah. I am."
"Do you know what I am?" I asked him.
"Yes. But you don't know what you are yet. You're so much more than what you think."
"How can that even be possible? I'm already impossible. Now you're telling me that I'm more of a thing than I thought." I said simply.
"You're not a thing. You're very far off from being a thing, I swear."
"Really? I am a thing! A thing is something you call that you have no name for or something you have forgotten. I am a thing. Didn't you see me at my house? I turned into two different types of vampire when I'm already something else."
"You mean a werewolf, I know."
"Geez. Do you know my shoe size too?"
"Size 7." he mumbled.
"Oh my God. My favourite food?"
"It's ice-cream from Baskin and Robins and your favourite flavour is Movie Theatre Popcorn." He said casually. Was he sure he wasn't the one stalking me?
"Favourite-" I started.
"Colour? Blue." He finished my question and gave an answer. That was three out of three. I think I'm gonna shut up now. How could he know all that stuff about me? He wasn't a mind reader or anything. Or was he? Oh God I hope not. I think that would've killed me. On my tombstone it'd say death by embarrassment.
"That would be hilarious." He said.
"What?" I choked.
"If you actually did have that on your tombstone." He said. My eyes widen and I looked up at the ceiling. I was screwed. No, he couldn't be. No. "But I am." He continued. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. "Firm or soft?" he said. I was dead. I died. But his chest was firm. "Firm? Glad you think so."
"Oh stop. You're killing me." I said.
"But I'm having so much fun watching you squirm like that!"
"I'm not having fun!"
"I can see that."
"And I can see that you see that."
"Let's find out, shall we?" he said. Find out what? What had I thought about that has gotten me into trouble? The only other thing he hadn't said and I'd thought of was kissing him. Oh you have got to be kidding me! I just thought of it again. I was digging the hole I had already dug with him a whole lot deeper. Don't look at him. Don't look. Don't look! He loomed over me getting into my line of view and also making me look him in the eyes. He had me trapped as his hands were either side of my head. "What do you think? What did you think? Wasn't it something along the lines of 'would it be slow and soft or fast and hot'?" he said teasingly. I had officially died. I put my hands on my face and groaned. I think if it were anybody else I'd have been blushing but with him it was... fun. Like a game. I shouldn't be thinking, I thought. It's not safe. "Don't be like that. Games, aye? I love games." He said in a sexy voice. His voice was low and deep yet light and fun. I smiled under my hands. I separated my fingers so that I could see him. He was smiling that dazzling smile but there was a hint of something darker to it. I dismissed it as being sexy. It worked for me anyway. He bought one hand up to my face, grabbed my hands and slid them off my face. They sat on my chest. What do I- I started to think but stopped.
"Didn't get me that time." I said.
"I already knew what you were thinking even if you didn't finish the thought. The answer is anywhere, baby. Anywhere you want." He dipped his head down and whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip. This cannot be happening. I am gonna hate it when I wake up from this dream. "This ain't no dream."