-Chapter 1-

♥︎ Kenny's pov

I was out at some party because my gang had dragged me here. Kyle and Stan were dancing with each other. While cartman tried to get Heidi to dance with him.

I was getting bored sitting alone with my cup. None of the girls here were interesting. I've seen them all before. Tried to flirt with them all many times. Boring or not my type.

I look around and see a girl. She has nice blond hair. And the cutest white dress ever to be on a lady. I've never seen her around. She's talking to Wendy. I decided to walk up to  them.

I lean up against the wall.
"So wendy who's this cutie?" I ask with a smile. Wendy looks over at me and rolls her eyes.

"Marijorine this is Kenny. Kenny this is Marijornie. She's new and town." Wendy says. Marijorine does a cute little Courtsey. She then smiles at me. Her soft goofy smile.

"Well she's totally a cutie." I say looking at wendy. Wendy rolls her eyes.

"Oh nono Kenny she's not gonna be one of your little toys." Wendy says.
I throw my hands in the air my cup was empty at this point.

"This is so stereotypical I'm not a player! At all!" I yell waving my hands in the air. I can see Marijorine giggle her hand up to her mouth. Wendy scoffs and drags her away.

I'm totally gonna ask her to dance when I get a chance. Time skips and goes on. I finally have a moment.

I run up to her while she's alone. Wendy not to be seen.

I grab her hand. She looks up at me.
"Hey Marijorine, would you care to dance." I lift up her hand and kiss it.

She smiles at me and I can hear her soft giggle.

"Sure!" She says with a adorable smile.
I smirk. "Well then!" I yell and pull her close.

I start to dance with her. I mean I myself don't know much dancing moves. But she seems to go along with it. Like she just knows what to do. It's so cute. I admire her.

I smile watching her move with the rhythm. I catch Wendy in the corner of my eye sending me a death stare. I wink at her. She is totally pissed. But I couldn't help my self. A new cute and uplifting girl caught my eye. It's love at first sight. No way I wouldn't dance with her! I need to know more about her.
While she twirls I take out my phone. She leans back and I catch her with my arm. I put my phone near her face.

"Can I get your number sweetie?" I say with a smile. She looks up at me then the phone.

"Sure!" She stands up and takes it. Typing her number into my phone. My phone stan had to buy for me because I'm poor.

She smiled and gave it back.
"I'll text you when I get home handsome." She then runs up to Wendy. She called me handsome?! How cute!!