-Chapter 5-

♡Marjorines pov

I wake up and jump out of bed. Today, I'm going on another date with Kenny! I'm so excited!! I rush into my closest and put on a white dress. I take out a red jacket and put it over the dress. I put on some red maryjanes. Am I over dressing? I hope not. I wonder if Kenny will like my outfit? I grab my white purse and run down the stairs. Wendy is cooking herself some meat and yucky vegetables.

"Morning, wendy!" I yell. She smiles and looks at me. "Morning Marj! Are you already heading out?" She asks. "Yeah! I wanted to get there a bit early." I say. "Well, you better get going then. And I love that outfit." She says, giving me a thumbs up. I smile and rush out the door. How far is the amusement park from our house? I think not far. I grab my bike. I should probably just bike there.

I jump onto the bike and start to peddle. The bike was pink and had cute hellokitty stickers all over it. I love hello kitty! Will Kenny judge me for it? Well, I don't think so. He seems more loving and caring than Judging. Besides, if he talks about Cartman. I think I've seen Cartman around our school. The last date I was on with Kenny. I found out we went to the same school. I thought that was pretty awesome!! And it means I'll see him more often! Isn't that lovely?

I jump off my bike and park it in front of the gate. I see Kenny already standing there on his phone. "KENNY!!" I yell, running up to him. He turns to look at me. "Marjorine!" I jump into his arms and give him a hug. "You're quite early." He says, looking at me. I look up with him and smile a big smile. "I wanted to be early! So when you get here you won't be alone! But it looks like you beat me to it." I say, stepping back, breaking up the hug.

"Hehe, sorry. I wanted to be early for the same reason." He leaned a bit to the side. "That your bike?" He asks. I nod a bit scared of what he would think. "Hey, are those hello kitty stickers." He says I nod once again. "I've watched Hello Kitty a few times with my little sister." He says. I lift my head up to look at him.
"You never mentioned having a little sister." I say with a smile. "Oh! well, I do have a little sister. Her name is Karen. I would do anything to make her happy." He says. Awh, he's so loving. "Do you have any siblings?" He asks. "Well, no! But I kinda consider wendy as an older sister figure. She let me live with her after my parents kicked me out. And she's always so nice to me." I say smiling. "Ah, I'm sorry about that. But at least Wendy was willing to help. She just hates my guts." Kenny says.

I giggle softly. "Ah, don't worry! She'll warm up to you after some time!" I say smiling more. "But should we go in now?" I ask, looking at him. "Not yet! Because it's not open yet..." He says, looking at the Gate. "When does it open then?" I ask. "1pm-" "But you said we should go at 11am??" I say, looking up at him with a pout. "Well, I kinda forgot -" He says, scratching the back of his neck. "H-hey don't pout! Will find something to do in the meantime." He says smiling.

"Hehe, alright!"