19

I lift up my head. Bebe and the others were asleep. We must of fell asleep ehilr writing music. I stand up and slowly push my chair in. I take off my jacket that goes with my outfit. I put it over Kenny while he sleeps.

I take foot and leave the house. Our house shouldn't be that far away from home. I walk a few blocks and stop infornt of mine and Wendy's house. I knock on the door. Wendy should be home now right? The door opens and I see Heidi. "Hey." Heidi says letting me in.

"Wendy not home yet?" I ask. "Nope." She says walking into the kitchen. Nicole is sitting at the table. "You guys are still here?" I say sitting down as well. "Yep Tolkien dropped me off because we were supposed to be staying the night. But you Wendy and bebe ditched us." Nicole said putting her cheek in her hand.

"Ah sorry about that!" I shout covering my mouth. "Its fine, did bebe and Wendy not come back with you?" Heidi asks. "Bebe is sleeping at her house. We were writing music and Wendy? hmm I'm not sure." I say looking at them. Heidi looks at Nicole. "I bet Wendy and Bebe are dating." Nicole says. "Pretty sure they are." Heidi says looking up putting a finger up to her chin.

"Don't you like Wendy?" I say slamming my hands down on the table looking at Heidi. "No?" Nicole says  "What do you mean Marj?" Heidi asks tilting her head. "You guys did 7 minutes in heaven!" I yelled. I remember it from the party.

"Doesn't mean we did anything." Heidi says pouring coffee. "Oh!" I blush from embarrassment. Nicole laughs and leans in the back of her chair. "Sorry!" I shout. Heidi puts her hand on my shoulder and sips her coffee with the other. She then looks at me. "Its fine we all miss read things!" She says with a smile. Nicole sits back up in her seat. "So how are you and kenny?" She asks smiling. I blush.

"Well today I hung out with him and his sister. And he might of said something that I'd be a good mom.." I say blushing bright red. Nicole screeches and gives Heidi a high five. "Fuck yeah!" Heidi yells. "That must mean he really likes you Marj~" Nicole says giggling. "really?!" I yell. "Wanna celebrate with some snacks." Nicole says. "Is it really worth celebrating." I say scratching my cheek. "Of course!" Heidi yells. I giggle. "Yay snacks!" I yell. "Yeah!" Nicole says throwing her hands up in the air.

Just then Wendy bursts in through the door. "Tf is going on I could hear yelling miles away!" She yells. "haha..nothing wendy!" I shout with a giggle.