20

I sit up and let out a big yawn.
"Mmm where am i?" I say not aware of my surroundings.

I realize I'm on the floor with a bottle next to me. I lift it up and look at it. SHIT IS THIS ALCHOOL?! OH NO. I kick the bottle away from me. Stupid Heidi and Nicole I thought they wanted to "celbrate" only in sweets. I must of gave into it and drank some. I get up. My back is sore. This wasn't even a party! Must be how most of the others feel. I walk up stairs and go into the bathroom. I should take a shower to wash this disgust off me. I don't ever wanna drink alcohol. Because it reminds me of my father. But I should probably try to get over it. So the others don't pity me and think I'm super weak. I pick up a brush and brush my hair out.

I pause and stop moving. But they wouldn't right? I mean my friends are nice and caring. The only person who'd be an ass about it is cartman right? And others would get it. I shouldn't worry about this. Let's just shower and try to distract my mind. I undress myself and hop into the shower.

I get into some fresh clothes. A super cute blue dress. I put a white jacket over it. Then for some bottoms I put on tights. Sometimes I feel like I'm pretty much over dressing. I mean I'm not going anywhere at the moment. I walk back down stairs. Heidi has waken up already and is standing in front of the stairs.

"Good morning!" She says yawning. "Morning Heidi!" I say running down the stairs. "Do you guys mind if I shower?' She asks. "Oh I don't mind and I'm sure Wendy won't care so much. I have a spare towel. It's a white one! Don't touch the purple one that ones Wendy's." I say as she takes off up the stairs. Heidi is a sweet soul. I see Nicole is still asleep. I take the blanket off the couch and put it over Nicole. "Hope your having sweet Dreams nick." I say smiling to myself. Nicole is also super nice to me. I stand in the living room. Maybe I should go on a walk. Fresh air should totally free my mind! I exit quietly outside to not wake Nicole.

I sigh and begin to walk. The air smells nice. It's pretty windy as well! I look down at the sidewalk. There's grass and flowers blooming in the cracks. Nice to see southpark not fully covered in snow.  This is exactly what I needed. I pause on the sidewalk. I see Tweek frantically yelling at Craig. I wonder what has disrupted them. Craig storms off and I walk up to Tweek. "Hey tweek you alright?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles faintly. "He doesn't really like the idea of me being in a band with you guys." He says looking down the smile fading. Hmm he's usually supportive of Tweeks actions. "Well tweek I came out here to freshen my mind! Care to join it can help you too!" I yell slightly. Not to loud cause I don't want to cause him to jump.

"Sounds great Marj." He says smiling closing his eyes. "Great let's go!" I yell grabbing his hand.

Hanging out with a friend can help as well can't it?