-Chapter 3-

★Kenny's pov

I woke up on the couch. I could smell Kyle's breakfast. I sat up and stretched my arms and legs. Then I put my jacket back on and stood up.

"Later, kyle!" I yell, but before I can go, Kyle stops me. "Where are you going kenny?" He asks. "I'm out on a date with a princess?" I say. "A princess? Princesses dont exist dude." He says looking at me. "Not like an actual one. Well I see her that way." I say I can feel my own face heating up. "Um. Alright dude." He says walking back into his Kitchen. I walk out the front door. I didn't get a exact time of when to go. But I think it would have been in the morning.

I walk into Tweek Bros and I see her siting in one of the booths. I walk up to her and sit down across from her.

"You showed up?"She asks looking at me. "Why would I not?" I ask. "Well I've heard a bunch of first date stories go wrong.." She says, looking down in her hot Coco. "This is a date?" I ask looking at her. I can see her pale face switch to a light shade of red.

"W-well I've heard from Wendy she's been on dates like this. So I t-thought it w-was. Is t-this like a friend th-hing?" She asks. You can hear her stuttering out of embarrassment. All I can do is smile.

"I don't mind if this is a date." I say. She looks at me with a confused look. "But  aren't dates for girlfriend and boyfriends..?" She asks puzzled. "Well some friends go on a few dates to decide if they would work out as boyfriend and girlfriend. If you would like to try that?" I say looking at her. "This is our only 2nd time meeting each other, wouldn't it be weird?" She asks again. "Don't worry about it. People go on a lot of dates or just activities with each other beforehand. So we can still have a lot of time to hang out. Get to know each other. And maybe will stay best friends or more." I don't exactly know how I got into talking about this. And why we were. But i went on with it. This was love at first sight for me. But I need to know her before I can say she's the one I  love.

She smiles.
"Okay let's get to know each other then." She says. There's the smile I missed.
"Alright then what's your favorite color?" I ask. She thinks for a moment.
"I like a teal or a pastel yellow! Sometimes I can really love pink as well." She says. She seems so happy. I smile and put my hand up to my cheek and admire her. Her smile. The way she talks about  things she loves it adorable and sweet.

She then snaps out of it and looks at me.
"What's your favorite color?" She asks.
I look down at the table for a moment to think. "Maybe orange? I never thought about it. But I do own a lot of jackets and shirts in orange." I say with a small chuckle. I should think more about my favorite stuff often.

(★)

Were laughing at each other. I've been having the best time of my life with her. This girl I think I do really like her. But will she like me? I snap out of thinking when she stands up. She grabs her purse.

"I'm sorry, Kenny, but I need to get going. Curfew! I had a great time, though. I'll message you soon!" She says with a smile. Her smile is so cute, adorable, and memorizing.

I nod.
"Its alright Mari."