-Chapter 4-

I get home and walk into my room to avoid my parents. Karen is already sleeping. I sit down on the bed and lay back.

I should message her shouldn't I? But she said she would message me. I hear a buzz from my phone and pick it up. It's marjorine! I open the message.

♡Marjorine♡
Hey I had fun on our date! When do you wanna meet again!

Kenny
Would you wanna go to an amusement park together?

♡Marjorine♡
Yea! Sounds great!

Kenny
Good then should we go at 11pm??

♡Marjorine♡
Mhm!

Kenny
Alright then goodnight love<3

♥︎Marjorines pov

I throw myself back onto my bed. And kick My feet in the air. I stop flip Over and hug my pillow. Apparently, I was making too much noise that wendy bursted in. "Marj are you okay?!" She yells. "Oh gee, sorry Wendy I was too excited that I made too much noise.." I say looking down with a smile. She sits down on my bed. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"The boy from the dance...kenny?" I say looking at her. "Yeah, what about him?" She asks. "I'm going on a date with him tomorrow. We're going to an amusement park.." I say, looking down at the floor, afraid she would get upset.
"Kenny?! Do you really like him..?" She asks, looking at me. I smile. "Yeah I think I really do." I say with a smile. She sighs. "Then you should totally go. And if he ever does anything, tell me, okay? I'll seriously fuck him up." She says angrily. I giggle and cover my mouth. "O-okay wendy I'll tell you if anything happens!" I say looking at her.  She leans up against my arm.

"So tell me~ what have you guys done so far?" She asks. I smile and go on about last night's date, and the dance.

//Sorry if it's short! Next chapter should be a bit longer, :^