24

She has her arms wrapped tightly around me. "I'm sorry Marj." Wendy says giving me a kiss on the head.

"Can you call off the party? I'm gonna go back to sleep." I say laying in my bed. Wendy nods. "Yeah." She exits my room. I flip myself over in my bed and cry into my pillow. Kenny is such a good boyfriend and more. How could he do that. Maybe it was an accident. No one kisses people on accident marj, I tell myself. I hide my face in my pillow. And drift into sleep.

When I wake up I check my phone. 17 messages from Kenny. My heart tells me to look and my mind says no. I can't with this disagreement. Maybe I should just wait untill later to check. I've cried myself to sleep. I put my hand up to my cheek. Dried tears were there. I sigh. When the door opens, Heidi walks into my room with bebe. "Hey marj come with us. We're gonna have a girls day before school starts." Heidi says with a smile. Oh shit I've forgotten! Tommrow school is gonna start. "Girls I don't...I kinda just wanna stay in bed I say." I look at them. "Oh no way! The best thing to cheer you up is hanging with the gals!" Bebe yells grabbing my hands and pulling me out of my bed. I giggle, "Fine." Bebes eyes lit up. "Let Heidi get your outfit and I'll do your make up." She says plopping me down at my makeup vanity. She grabs her purse and puts it onto the vanity. "Here let's start with some wipes to clean your face." She says smiling at me while she gently wipes my face. "I've got the perfect outfit. It really repsente you Marjoine." She says softly as she places it on my bed.

Bebe takes a eyeshadow palette out of her purse and starts to apply it too me. Then proceeds to place some sparkling lipgloss on my lips. "Your gonna look adorable." Bebe says with a smile. "Is that all your giving me?" I ask. Bebe grabs her purse and gets out stickers. "Well you like light makeup, and I brought stickers to all put on our cheeks to match." Bebe says putting her hands on her hips while still holding it. "Why?" Heidi asks I nod. "Well this is like a girls bonding moment guys why not?" Bebe says then crossing her arms. "I think it's nice bebe." I say looking up at her. She smiles, "Good."

"Well change first Marj." Heidi says. I grab the clothes and run into the bathroom to change. I slip off my clothes and get into the new ones. Heidi was right. It was a simple pink dress with a hellokitty jacket a pair of white shorts for under it. I keep all my shoes in the bathroom so I slip on a black pair of maryjanes. And walk put and do a twirl for the girls. Bebe was applying a sticker to Heidi's cheek when she then looks at me. "Ah Marj! Your so adorable. And Heidi's outfit." She backs up. "Hot." She finger guns. I giggle. "Bebe your acting like the boys from our school. "No way don't say that!" She yells in fear. Me and Heidi laugh with each other. "Come on Bebe just give Marj her sticker." She says. Bebe nods. "Of course love!" She walks up to me and peels off a sticker.

Placing it on my cheek, a pink heart.