-Chapter 7-

I sit with her while we wait for our food.
"Hey, what time is it?" Marjorine asks.

"11:50." I say looking down on my phone. "Ah so we won't fully be late," She says looking at me. She giggles nervously. "Sorry, this is just our 2nd date, and I'm still kinda nervous." She says looking down at the table.

"Hey I get it it's fine. I'm even nervous I don't know what to say," I say with a weak smile. It's true. I don't know what to say or do to keep this going. I can usually be weird and fruity, but I don't know how to.

"Here is your food, you two!" The lady says, placing two dishes down. While a other person puts down two glasses of our drinks. Marjorine starts to sip her sprite. While I dig into some nice chicken. The food here tastes nice.

"wow this food is really good." I say. "And the drinks!" She says with a big cute smile. I smile a cheeky smile. She is so cute~

"I haven't tried mine yet, but you should totally try your noodles." I say. She tilts her head. "Yeah, sure!" Her head tilt is so adorable. Every little body movement she does is so cute! I take a sip from my mountain dew. "Wow this doesn't taste like regular dew." I say looking at her.

"mmmmphm! These noodles taste so good!" She says, putting her hand up to her cheek and smiling with her eyes closed. Ahhh, so cute!

After were done eating I pay the check and leave a tip.

"What time is it now?" She asks, walking right next to me, holding my hand. I can't help but blush by her touch. "Just take it out of my pocket and take a look." I say while we walk hand and hand. "B-But it's in your back pocket?" She says. "Heh, it's fine." I say. She gulps and takes the phone out of my back pocket. "See, nothing happened?" He said.

"Well like I didn't want to because it was near your butt-" She says, looking up at me. "Oh- Sorry." I say. "It's fine, a-and it's 12:20pm." She says. "Ah, then we should head back to the amusement park." I say, holding her hand and rubbing it gently.

We walk back down to the amusement park and wait for it to open back.

//SO SORRY THESE ARE SO SHORT.