-Chapter 15-

I run up to Kenny's house. Fixing my jacket and hair trying to make myself presentable. I knock on the door.

A girl with Red hair appears and open the door. "Hello?" She asks. "I'm here to see Kenny." I say moving hair out of my face. "Ah, one of Kenny's friends." She walked away letting me walk through.
I looked around. There were a few box's everywhere and some baskets of clothes. "Kenny!" She yells. Kenny peaked out of a doorframe. "Marjie!" He yells. "Your girlfriend?" She says. "Yes!" I say with a smile. I can see a light in her eyes. "Oh Kenny you never told me you had a girlfriend!" She yelled clapping her hands together. "There was never time. And if you exscue me ill take her." He says grabbing my hand. He walks me to his room. I can hear a faint yell from his mom which made me blush. "Use a condom!"

When I walk into his room there's a few metal band posters. And maybe one poster of a girl. But on the other side there were a few girly things. "Oh so you like girl things?" I ask looking at him. He laughs. "No it's my sister's side." He says.
"Where is your sister?" I ask. "She was in the bathroom she'll be back. Im sure she'll love you." He says while making his bed. "Who's that?" I hear a girl say.

I turn to face her. She had light brown hair and had pigtails on. I squat down. "Hi im Marjoine! Are you Karen?" I say looking at her. " Yeah I am! your really pretty!" She says with a smile. I smile back. She's so adorable. "Whats some of your favorite things to do?" I ask her.

"While I like to draw and play with my brother but I always wanted to try makeup!" She says wiggling herself around. Kenny is sitting on his bed watching us. "I can give you a makeover!" I say with a smile. I can see her eyes lit up. "I'd love that!" She says while hugging me. She gets up on Kenny's bed and sits still. I had some make up supplies in my purse. I take some eye shadow. I grab a brush and get some blue eye shadow on it.

"Close your eyes it might tickle a bit." I say while applying it onto her eyes. She giggles and tries to stay still. "Want some mascara." I say rumging through my bag. "Yeah!" She says. I get out my mascara and take the wand out. Applying it onto her eyelashes. I take out some lip gloss and put it on  her lips. I take out a mini mirror. "Do you like?" I ask. She puts her hands on her cheek.
"I love it!" She says smiling. She points at Kenny. "Give Kenny a makeover to!" She says. "No!" Kenny yells a bit.

"Awh c'mon ken!" I whined. Karen keeps tugging on his arm. "Finee." Kenny groans. I smile and sit up on the bed. I put some hot pink eye shadow onto his eyes. And get some pink eyeliner working my magic! Then I put pink lipstick on his lips. Karen laughs. She gives him the mini mirror she was holding. "Do you feel hot?" Karen giggles. "Awh my little pretty princess~" I tease. He pouts. "Awh don't be sad you look cute." I say with another giggle. "Yeah!" Karen yells jumping on his bed. He joins in with  on our giggles.