Ranpo Headcanon

Ranpo definitely will drag you in candy shops every day.

He loves cuddling with you.

You patting his head? Hell yea, it's one of his favourite thing.

He would often tease you but won't go far that you will get upset.

He loves when you are spoiling him.

I feel like Ranpo would watch some movies with you, not often but still.

Ranpo isn't perfect in comforting others but he will be supportive boyfriend to you.

No sharing or threesome.

Please, don't let him cook. I beg you. Just don't.

He will go to parks with you often.

Got any problem? Tell him. He has whole agency to solve it.

Fukuzawa loves you as his daughter.

Ranpo will randomly sit on your lap and tell you to give him attention.

He's not jealous type but if you will give another guy/girl too much attention, he will get jealous and will plan the whole thing out to how to get your attention back to him.

He's lazy but will go shopping with you(He has Poe to pay.)

Who tf upset you? Tell him. He will teach that mf a good lesson.

He loves hugging you from behind and rest his head on your head/shoulder.

He's little spoon but also likes being big spoon.

NSFW:

He's too lazy to be a top, so he will have you to ride him but if you will try to dominant him, he will show you how merciless he can be.

Food kink! (Food Play.)

Loves Oral more than Anal.

Can go for 3-4 rounds.

He's lazy but he can stay clean and steady. He might have a little, tiny hairs which are starting to grow.

He's starting slowly but soon will move faster.

Has dirty photos of you but you know about them(most of them).

He's not the type to jeck-off but if you're not available for too long, he will start jecking-off while looking at your dirty photos.

He will tease you A LOT during "it" and sometimes will call you by dirty names such as "my little sl*t" and etc.

Isn't into Bondage🙅

Doesn't mind Paizuri.

Afterwards, he will have you to clean him up but sometimes he will do it instead-which is rare.

He loves bath after their passion and rough activity. He will play with bubbles in the bathtub with you.

He's very childish even during it but he knows what he's doing.

Don't scratch him, at least try to don't, he doesn't found it very pleasant.