When You Are Diagnosed With Social Anxiety

When you are diagnosed with social anxiety pt. 2

Ryuunosuke:

He's not social person himself, so he doesn't take you to social gatherings or something like that.

If you feel nervous and anxious around people in Port Mafia, well it's understandable it's Port Mafia after all. But he still tries to avoid you meeting them.

If you feel uncomfortable and anxious in crowd for example in Café, he will kill EVERY SINGLE person who makes you feel anxious or uncomfortable.

Oda:

He also is kind of introvert person but not diagnosed with Social Anxiety.

He always understand why you hate crowded places, why you are insecure and why you are afraid of being judged. Trust me, he understands it all.

He, somehow, heals your insecurities.

"They aren't laughing at you, (nickname). They are just talking about a movie they are interested in." He would make sure that you feel comfortable. Since you often feel like everyone is judging you, everyone is laughing at you, he will definitely make sure you don't feel that way.

"They should judge you when they are perfect themselves. And the thing is, no one is born perfect. People have their own drawbacks and there's nothing wrong with that."

"Why should I pay attention to them when I have you?"

He's such a sweetheart.

Kunikida:

He takes your diagnose seriously and makes sure you feel comfortable, however, he doesn't really understand why you think others opinion should matter more than your own.

"If you feel uncomfortable, then let's go. Hold my hand."

To be honest, he will compliment you a lot and sometimes even eat your ego.

But don't forget how easy it is to annoy him, so he might get annoyed. Not at you, at others. Even if he will be annoyed at you, he won't lash out at you. He tries his best to understand and help you, however he might not always be doing a good job at it.

Tecchou:

He never wants you to feel uncomfortable especially around him.

Tecchou takes your diagnose seriously and no matter what, he 1000000% helps you.

Might ask for advice from Hunting Dogs.

"You are amazing as you are, their silly opinions don't matter."

Tells you 5746364756464 reason why you are beautiful, smart, perfect and better than them.

Similar to Oda. Yes, he can be such a sweetheart.

Fyodor:

He doesn't take any kind of mental or physical illness seriously. He doesn't even care about his Anemia and Insomnia.

However, he's being understanding.

He doesn't like loud and crowded places either so you guys are probably often going to peaceful and quiet library or something like that.

He has always been calling you most sweet names and he will definitely raise your self-esteem little by little.

Well that means you won't contact to anyone except him so why not, he likes it. But of course he still has a little bit of kindness for you so he will help you out.

This mf will turn you into narcissistic because he doesn't know how to help you otherwise.

_"No one will ever laugh at you. Not as long as you are by my side."