You Caught Them Cheating Pt.2

Chuuya:

After long, tiring day in the Port Mafia, you decided to go to a bar where Chuuya, your boyfriend, often goes to.

You know he's definitely there and drinking after he had to complete all of paperwork and missions. Boss never goes easy on him.

As you open the door of the bar, music reaches your ears and the warmth of the room making you feel safe, but...Everything suddenly stopped when you see Chuuya, sitting on the chair, obviously drunk and kissing a woman who's wearing pink lingerie, probably a stripper.

In the Mafia, some men like to go to bar just to see women stripping half-naked but Chuuya...He's the most loyal person you have ever known...

You then realise some of Black Lizards are here. Tachihara awkwardly looking at Chuuya, calling out for him and when he notices you, his face immediately goes pale and his face drops.

Everything seems like forever as you try to process everything even tho just seconds passed. You immediately leave the bar with a deep sigh.

I know he's drunk but seriously?! He has been drunk for years yet he hasn't cheated...Why now?

I can't believe it...

I will definitely talk to Chuuya when he will be sober enough to realise his mistake.

However, I already know the excuse he will use...

Nikolai:

The Sky Casino is so noisy today since it's Casino's birthday and everyone is celebrating.

You as well, since you are close to Sigma, he send you invitation and to your boyfriend too, Nikolai Gogol, who would go to celebration even without Sigma's invitation.

The loud music fills the large, luxurious room as everyone is dancing or drinking. Everyone is so energetic and many people still play games.

You and Nikolai wear matching clothes, it was his idea and you happily agreed with him but now you have no idea where did he go as if he just dissappeared in the crowd.

Even tho you are a little bit drunk from the 3 glass of wine you just drank, you still search for Nikolai.

As if coincidence, you heard his laughter and immediately turn around, only to see him flirting with a blonde woman, who seems to be enjoying his attention.

Your jaw drops, truly shocked. It didn't take long for Nikolai to notice you standing and not moving, waiting for him when he will stop flirting.

He makes eye contact with you, surprisingly, he didn't move as the woman plant the kiss on his neck, whispering something to him.

Pain in your eyes as you froze in one place. Feeling someone grabbing your hand, you turn around and see Sigma with sad and sympathetic look on his face.

_"He's drunk..."
_"It's not an excuse."
_"I know. I'm sorry." He says as he gently drags you somewhere so you don't have to watch.

You know that Nikolai is terrorist, criminal and sometimes, he has to be in contact with women but this...

Sigma:

Sigma is truly attractive and handsome. No wonder many woman wants him.

You are supposed to meet Sigma at 6PM since you two have a date. You dress up and wear a dress he bought for you. Wearing a shoes he bought for you and doing a simple hairstyle, which he likes so much.

After getting ready, you go to the place you both planned to meet. You are a bit early, it seems,so you wait since it's 17:48.

17:50

17:59

18:00

18:13

18:26

18:56

19:00

And he hasn't shown up. You decided to visit him in the Casino.

At 19:27 you step in the Sky Casino, looking for Sigma. You knock on his office's door, a...strange sound coming off from it so you awkwardly open it.

The sight in front of you leaving you speechless and shocked, freezing in where you stand.

A woman, who's working in the Casino's little bar, has her arms wrapped around Sigma's neck as Sigma kisses her...

_"What...."

Sigma opens his eyes, widening when he sees you.

_"Wait,Y/n-"

But you don't listen, rushing out of the hallway to leave the Casino. Sigma, of course, chased after you.

_"Let me expla-"
_"No need. I get it. You left me waiting on the spot we were supposed to meet just so you could cheat."
_"We what...?"
_"Wow...You even forgot we have a date?"
_"N-No that's n-"

You turn around, tears forming up in your eyes.

_"Leave me alone."

When you left, he immediately rushes to bathroom and washes his hands then his face and especially his lips until he felt the woman's kiss was gone.

Poe:
He also won't cheat.

Kunikida:

Shocked, tearing up when you saw your own HUSBAND kissing a woman you have never seen in your life.

Kunikida was seduced by the woman but that doesn't change the fact he cheated, does it?

He saw you, his eyes widening and pushing woman away chasing after you, calling out to you.

_"Y/n, wait, please!"

However you really need to be alone right now, to process everything and then listen to him. Now his lips are blue from cold water.

Ranpo:

You and Ranpo go to his favourite candy shop. It's a date and he wants to treat you himself, which is the most rarest thing to ever happen on the earth.

After choosing the candy you want to eat, you go to bathroom to wash your hands. Meanwhile Ranpo chose the table to sit at. (In some candy shops there are bathrooms and as well as tables, similar to cafe.) The woman nearby, starts flirting with him.

Ranpo choose to ignore her until she gets on his nerves slightly and turn to face her to tell her to stop but the kiss was sudden. The woman kissed him "accidentally🙄" and the time you came from bathroom, you saw woman kissing Ranpo.

Ranpo immediately pushes her away and standing up and you also intervene. Seeing you, the woman apologised, saying she thought he was single.

Ranpo pouts, glaring at the woman and not believing the word she said.

When you two get back home, Ranpo washes his lips with water until he almost bruised them from washing and you stopped him then he immediately kissed you.

_"I want your kisses." And he showered you with his kisses nonstop.

Okey I know this is TERRIBLE but I try to be better at writing and describing and I will try to write better so I'm sorry if this is boring or something:-)

Bungou Stray Dogs headcanonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara