When You're On Your Period Pt.2

Sigma:

Boy is innocent, I'm not sure he may or may not know about periods but he really doesn't know what to do at this time.

Panics and doesn't know what to do so he asks you a lot of questions about what you want him to do, how he can help.

He will buy you everything you need such as tampons and etc.

He will be sooo gentle while touching you, like you can break if he touches you a little bit rougher.

He will play a lot of games with you so you won't be bored.

When you're in so much pain? He will panick a lot but cuddles with you.

Akutagawa:

He knows what it is and will ask Gin for help.

He's not so affectionate but will try not to leave you by yourself.

Gin is a lot of help, Akutagawa just literally stands there.

He will order his subordinates to bring you snacks. (It's probably Tachihara)

He's go grumpy but still cuddles with you, he won't ever admit that he likes it.

Fyodor:

He's busy man. He really doesn't have time to babysit you like that but if you have cramps he will stop what he's doing and takes care of you.

Will order his people to get you the things you want and need.

He's not the type to hug you or gently massages your tummy. He won't touch you.

When you have mood swings-for example when you get mad out of nowhere and talk to him rudely, he won't say anything. He will just listen to you like he's a kid being scolded.

Oda:

Really caring.

He will buy you whatever you need and want, no matter what time or weather it is.

He will cuddle with you if you want.

Makes food for you<3

Oda will often becomes househusband✨

Plays with kids with you.

Will kiss your tummy when you have cramps.