When Birth Control Has Side Effects On You

When birth control pills causes side effects on you/harms you:

Atsushi:

Atsushi got extremely scared when you thrown up, at first you thought you might be pregnant but then you soon got headache and even your vision become blurry.

When you tell Atsushi that birth control might have caused it, he IMMEDIATELY asked Yosano for help and apologised over and over again, saying he shouldn't have let you take birth control so carelessly.

He doesn't want you to use that pills anymore so he uses condoms.

Ranpo:

Oh he immediately recognised something was wrong. Especially when you tell him that you feel dizzy and even had difficulty of speaking.

He immediately asked Yosano for help. He was so worried and serious.

He sighs, already knowing it was cause of birth control and asked you to stop taking them. He knows that's because you are new to those pills BUT some side effects are serious and he doesn't want to risk it.

Chuuya:

He probably noticed it a bit too late and you haven't payed much attention about it. Also felt embarrassed to tell him that you felt nausea, dizzy and weight gain + bleeding even tho you shouldn't have period.

After telling him that, he scolded you a little bit "why didn't you tell me earlier?!" but asked Mori to check on you and even Kouyou, he hasn't left ur side.

"No. It'd be safer if we will just use condoms."
"But-"
"No buts. I'm throwing those pills away."

Dazai:

He didn't expect you to have side effects but he easily noticed. Since it's ur first time taking those pills, he just asked you to pay really close attention to urself but when side effects got a lil' bit worse, he asked Yosano to help you.

If you weren't new to pills then he immediately would get you to doctor.

He doesn't want to take a risk but if YOU insist and is safe for you then he will agree but will be more careful.

Fukuzawa:

He was so worried but tried to keep calm when he heard about side effects. Fukuzawa make sure you checked yourself with a doctor.

"Birth control is dangerous. Won't condoms be better?"

He doesn't want you to take pills ever again.

Sigma:

He knew about side effects and asked if you were okey with it.

But now that you really have side effects even if it is not serious, he's still worried.

Of course he knows you need time to get used to pills but he still prefers doing it by using condoms instead of birth controls.