When They Are Jealous

Fyodor:

He isn't a person who shows emotions and sometimes it's hard to know that he's jealous but he always "Side eye" you and the person when he's jealous.

_"You had fun talking to them...?"

From time to time, he will get touchy when jealous.

Dazai:

Glares at the person from behind you and oh boy, he's intimating!

He holds your hand when someone tries to flirt with you or make a move on you.

Sometimes he gives you his coat when a random guy is looking at you.

He gets even more clingy with you.

Akutagawa:

Glares at the person.

That person is dead<3

Don't mention Atsushi in front of him, otherwise, you will be punished.

Chuuya:

Arms crossed over his chest, clicking his tongue and glaring at the person.

He gets pouty and little distant so you know he's upset but cuddle with him or shower him with kisses and that's it.

Oda:

He doesn't show it at all but he often glances at the person who's talking to you or whatever.

Sudden hug from behind.

Stays so quiet and acts unbotherable but when someone flirts with you, he will make sure they know that you're his girlfriend/fiance/wife.

Atsushi:

His expression turns serious but doesn't want to show it, however it's obvious when he's jealous.

He extremely hates when you mention Akutagawa. It makes him extremely jealous.

He holds your hand and kisses it even. He doesn't want to upset you with his jealousy but he doesn't want you to leave him either. However, he trusts you a lot.