Unwanted, Unexpected Pregnancy

This won't be pleasurable to read:(

Jouno:

When he's back from work and you immediately tell him that you are pregnant, nervous and excited, you look at him in the eyes. Seeing pure shock replaced with uncomfortable seriousness.

_"How? I'm sure I used protection." He says it in low tone, causing you to shiver slightly.

You explain that you forgot to use protection, feeling nervous as ever.

He takes deep breath, closing his eyes and thinking for a moment...He definitely isn't pleased by this.

_"I see...Truly shocking news...That I definitely wasn't ready to hear until next year." He says, small smirk on his face but he definitely isn't happy. That was what he said before going to his room and changing into normal clothes and thinking about the news he just heard.

He doesn't want to hurt you. Yes, he is quite sadistic but not THAT much to put you in hell and break your heart. After calming down, which took him quite a time he asked about your opinion whether you want to keep it or not.

If no, then that's good. Since he definitely isn't ready to be father and his job is not making it any better.

If yes, then he has to figure out what to do since he doesn't want to force you to abortion.

Fukuzawa:

It's so shocking for him to take since he just got home and saw you really nervous and anxious and now you tell him this.

Yes you two weren't planning this to happen and it's so unexpected, neither of you are ready.

_"It depends on you. Do you want it keep it? Or not? I will support both of your choice."

_"I-I want to keep it but we are r-"

_"If you want to keep it, that's what matters. Yes, this is unexpected and we aren't prepared but we will be. And I will make sure you and baby will live healthy and happy."

Dazai:

_"...What...?" He doesn't believe it when you told him and show hom the positive pregnancy test.

During it, condom couldn't withstood him and he accidentally break through it yesterday. He deeply wished you wouldn't get pregnant but now you are telling him you ARE pregnant.

_"Dammit." He whispers to himself, but you heard. He gave you pregnancy test back, running his hands through his hair to think.

Soon, Dostoyevsky will attack Yokohama and the chaos will be all in the city so of course, this is not the good time for your pregnancy, it will only burden him even more.

_"I'm sorry." He heard you apologising.

Shaking his head, he sighs and rest his hands on your shoulders.

_"Don't. Just...uh...Do you want to keep it?"
_"If you don't want then I won't."
_"...Good...Because this...Normally I would accept it but, Y/n, this is not a good time. Worse time even."
_"I understand."

His eyes clouded and unreadable expression on his face as he run upstairs to his room to change, still thinking about this...Unexpected news.

Chuuya:

_"I'm home!" Chuuya removes his shoes before entering in the room, suddenly seeing you down and nervous.

_"What happened? Y/n? Are you alright?" He suddenly got worried, sitting on the couch beside you.

After a big hesitation, you told him that you are pregnant.

He lost his colour on his face, getting pale, shocked, searching a lie in your eyes but...he can only sense the truth.

_" What....?! No way..." He swallows hard, his fist clenched, causing you to get even more nervous than ever before, scared even.

He sighs deeply.

_"Are you sure? Are you 100% sure that you are pregnant?!" He asks, quite harshly. After you nod he sighs deeply.

_"Do you want to...Keep it?" He hesitantly asks.

_"Y/n, I'm not mad...I just am not ready to be a father. I really can't."

I will write more soon now it's 02:31 AM sooo....Yup.