When They Got Hard On The Mission

When they got hard on the mission:
It's more like a scenario.

Pm! Dazai:

You both needed a place to hide, immediately. Before Port Mafia's men would reach the top floor of the organisation you and Dazai are in, you both need to hide since the men of that organisation somehow found out you two were uninvited guests.

Dazai grabbed your hand and drag you, also grabbing his gun and shooting the men in front of him.

There was so many shooting to your liking. However, thanks to Dazai, you didn't get hurt.

He immediately dragged you in the random room he found and hide with you in the closet.

_"When are your subordinates coming?" You asked.

_"Exactly in two minutes according to my plan." he proudly said.

_"You didn't have to come by yourself just to rescue me." you sigh in exhaustion.

_"I wanted to." He said. You do know, maybe you hallucinated that his voice is slightly deeper.

_"You have a gun right? If they found us-"

_"I accidentally dropped my gun." His voice is even deeper and his breath heavier.

_"What do you mean? Then what's this hard thing?" You asked quietly, touching the thing that is hard against your thigh.

_"Love, that's not a gun." He whispered in your ear.

Realisation hits you and you immediately take you hand back.
_"Seriously Osamu?!"

Let's just say he got impatient later...

Chuuya:

_"So this is famous YB's boss's office? Pretty lame if you ask me." Chuuya said while you searched for documents YB stole from PM.

You both heard footsteps and you immediately put things down as they were before then Chuuya grabbed your arm and dragged you in another room, which should be YB Boss's bedroom.

He immediately pushed you inside th closet since that's what he thought of first.

You both stayed quiet until you felt something rubbing against your hip.

_"What are you doing?" You asked him.

_"Hiding with you?" He sarcastically answered.

You looked down. It was hard to see in the darkness but you could feel him against you, hard.

_"Chuuya..."

He growled quietly, breathing heavily.
You didn't want him to suffer like this so you turned around, your back facing him.

_"Y-Y/n, it's worse like that." He whispered in your ear.

You almost giggled but you muffled your laugh with your hand before turning around to face him again.

I'm sorry guys. My head is hurting so badly right now. I just wrote this as fast as possible and this might not be well written and i apologise!