You Caught Them Cheating

Fukuzawa:

He won't cheat!

Oda:

He also won't cheat!

Dazai:

You went to Agency since Dazai forgot his phone and you know he needs it for a new case he planned to solve.

On the way to Agency, nearby Agency's building, you saw Dazai...kissing a woman, who was wearing a short black skirt with tight white shirt.

His and also your phone slipping from your hands and hitting a ground. At the sound, Dazai looks at your way, his eyes widening when he saw you.

You turn around to walk away after you pick your phone up from the ground and walking away, still processing what happened and what the hell did you just saw.

Dazai chased you, abandoning a woman, and calls out your name, trying to reach you and get past to crowd blocking his way.

You don't wait for him, neither listen to him. Even if you wanted to, the crowd was blocking your way.

When you got at your house's door, he cathes up to you before you could open the door.

_"Y/n, listen. I had to get an information from her so I could solve the case! She wasn't saying anything so I-"

_"So you kissed her?"

_"I had to! Also she kissed me first-"

_"You enjoyed it!"

He becomes completely silent, trying to find his words. After all, he's a man who likes every woman...He might have changed a little when he and you got in relationship but deep down...

You didn't listen to him further and closing a door to his face.

What was I supposed to do? If I couldn't torture her to get the information from her, then I will use my body for it. That's what I always was doing...That's what I was taught.

He wanted to knock on the door and force you to listen to him but he didn't know what to say. Even if that's what he was taught in the mafia, he still broke your heart.

He didn't have to enjoy it.

Atsushi:

After helping Kenji in the Agency, you both decided to go to cafe under the Agency.

You and Kenji are close friends. He's also really close to your boyfriend, Atsushi Nakajima.

Kenji opened the door for you and then enter in the cafe after you.

Your face went pale, eyes wide in shock.

Kenji, who's behind you, his smile immediately drops when the sight in front of you was...Atsushi, on the chair, kissing Lucy, a waitress in the cafe.

_"Y/n." Kenji calls you out, resting his hand on your shoulder and blocking your sight so you wouldn't have to watch your boyfriend cheating on you, since you seemed to froze on the place. When you and Kenji turns around to leave, you heard Atsushi's voice from behind,but you and Kenji left the cafe.

_"Y/n, wait!!" Atsushi chased you.

"I will be fine, Kenji. I will just talk to him." you told Kenji, who nods his head and leave you and Atsushi alone.

_"Y/n, I swear I haven't kissed her! I just ordered a coffee and strawberry cake for you and she suddenly...I-I'm sorry. I'm soo so sorry." Tears in his eyes, he begs you. Only honesty in his eyes and voice but...

_"I'd rather ask Lucy as well and uh...Just in case." You don't want to blame anyone and want to know who's fault is this, wanting to know the truth.

After doing a little "investigation", it seems Lucy truly was the one who kissed Atsushi and not him. Lucy say it herself, apologising. You know she has a crush on him.

At the home, Atsushi showered you with his kisses and gave you 52862735271471527252652725272527252752725272% of his time and affection.

I will write part two soon!