Their Reaction Of Your Pregnancy

(There isn't unwanted pregnancy so chill)

Atsushi:

He got a text from you saying "I have something really important to say to you later" but he couldn't wait and immediately rushed to you, asking what happened.

When you told him you are pregnant, he froze. His jaw dropped and took minutes to process before rushes to you and hugs you tightly.

He has tear in his eyes, crying.

"I'm going to be a father? Really? Me? I-I..." He struggles to find his words but hugs you and kisses your cheeks, lips, forehead, jaw and your face, hands and hugs you again.

Dazai:

After work he returns to home and saw you with excited yet scared face. He questions you what happened and if you are alright.

When you told him you are pregnant:
"What...?" He definitely asmed with weak voice before asking you to repeat question again because he is in shock.

He suddenly picks you up and spins you around. "My wife is pregnant! I'm going to be a father!" he hugs you and kisses you deeply.

Then he definitely hugs and kisses your stomach.

"Little Dazai is in your belly right now~"

"I hope he/she gets my looks."

proud of himself that he got you pregnant💀

Chuuya:

He was working and giving prders to his subordinates before he saw you in the corner, looking hesitant and nervous.

He told his subordinates to wait amd come to you, asking if you are alright.

After a little hesitate you tell him that you are pregnant. He was shocked, his jaw drops. He was silent for a second but he notices how nervous you got and he immediately hugs you.

"Y-You are pregnant?" He asks before kissing you, not caring if his subordinates saw this.

He picks you up and spins you around from happiness. His subordinate calls him but hesitantly. They are in the hurry.

"What the he-" but you smacked his lips, telling him he shouldn't curse sinxe the baby is listening.

He covers his mouth and tells his subordinate he will come later.

"But sir-"
"CAN'T YOU FUC--" Now he smacked his own lips so he wouldn't curse.

Fyodor:

He's doing his work in his computer when you interrupt him.

When Fyodor heard that you are pregnant: "Cool." *realises and turns around, looking at you with shock.* "You are... Wha..."

He was really shocked and didn't know how to react. He assumed normal people hug their wives at this time but he doesn't want to touch. His touch is like a deadly poison.

He abondons his work and orders his subordinates to buy you EVERYTHING you want + things for your baby.

He wants to touch your belly but is scared to do.

Akutagawa:

He got to home from work and you immediately tell him this news.

He was shocked, truly shocked.

"Y-Y-You are what...?" His jaw drops and his voice almost broke.

When you hugged him, he hugged you back and kisses top of your head. He's in true disbelief.

Nikolai:

"Hmm? You have surprise for me?~YAY! I love surprises. No wait, let me guess."

When he guessed it wrong you told him and his face was pure shock. He immediately smiles widely and picks you up, spinning you around, hugging and kissing you a lot.

"Point for my dove."

He teases you a lot, imagining little Nikolai in your stomach. (secretly hoping baby is boy)

Sigma:

He was terrified...shocked and really surprised.

He cups your cheeks before kissing you and hugging you.

He starts crying. He's so happy that he will have his own family now.

He is terrified because he doesn't know what to do, he never had family and he is scared he won't be a good father to your future child.

He cuddles with you all night long and talks about his future plans with you and your kid.