Tecchou NSFW hcs

Tecchou, Tetchou or however it it.
.....

This man can go for 5-6 rounds.

He easily gets carried away.

He LOVES when he cums in you. It gives him butterflies for some reason.

A lot of hickeys.

I don't think he's into degradation or humiliation kinks and etc. I think he's into Praise Kink so he loves when you praise him and he also praises you.

Tecchou purposely whispers "Good girl" in deep sexy voice in you ear because he knows it makes you weak in knees.

Umm... Idk I think 7 or 8 inches? But slightly thicker than average. (use ur imagination if you wanna cuz I really dunno there.)

He likes being top but LOVES when he's bottom.

He likes your boobies. Out of nowhere he might squeeze it and during "it" he absolutely gives your boobies too much attention.

He's gentle but if he missed you, he will go rough.

Whimpers and groans actually at high volume.

Aftercare? Baths! He never really have you to clean him up because you will need wheelchair after that so he gets hot bath ready and massages your body then cuddling with you.

Maybe one dirty photo of you.

Not really into toys tbh. He trust his self that he can make you feel good and punish you as well.

He doesn't really get turned on easily and out of nowhere. Loves when you dress up sexy for him, yes it really turns him on.

He doesn't mind doing it in public. Once you both did it Tachihara's room while he was sleeping or was somewhere else. Maybe in the car as well.

Blindfold kink>

He loves hearing your moans and tries to make you moan as loud as possible but also makes sure he doesn't hurt you.

Yea he doesn't want to hurt you during "it". He wants you to feel as good as possible and comfortable ofc.

He loves having you in Missionary and Doggy style and probably cowgirl as well.

He's tidy and clean.

He can finger you even if you have period but if you feel uncomfortable or something he won't.

Long kisses>>