Chapter 11

Third Person P.O.V.

"Guy's it's been almost 48 hours since she left!" Clint yells.

"Yeah well she's a fucking spy, and a Hydra trained assassin! It's gonna take a hot sec to find her!" Kira yelled back.

"Stop YELLING!" Natasha yelled toward the two.

"YOU JUST YELLED!" Clint yelled back towards Natasha in a challenging way. All Natasha had to do was send a stone cold glare his way for him to put his hands up in a defensive motion and say, "Sorry."

"That was HILARIOUS!" Pietro broke out into laughter and fell onto the floor.

"Really, Pietro." Kira said in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry, princessa it's just so funny to see Nat shut Clint down." He said still laughing on the floor. After he had finished his laughing fit he got up.

"Who wants to play Uno?" He asked as if they didn't have more pressing matters to attend to.

"Ohh me, I wanna play Uno." Kira responded to Pietro.

"Me to," Clint says, "but I think I'll help find River first." He says while putting his hands up in a defensive motion yet again after Nat gave him a look.

"I'll join." Wanda says directly towards Kira and Pietro.

"Nice," Pietro said while taking the Uno cards out,"anyone else wanna join?"

"I'll play." Luca says from the outskirts of the group still arguing over where River might be.

Rivers P.O.V

I make my way out of the the Hydra base and quickly find cover. I then looked down at the countdown I had on my watch.

5...............

4...............

3...............

2...............

1......................BOOM

The entire building was blown to kingdom come. With the air getting darker, and darker by the second with the very last bit of strength sponsored by the adrenaline that was running through my veins, I make my way to my motorcycle which was parked about two miles out. Once I get there I get one quick look at it before I'm tackled to the ground. I flip over to find an angered Hydra agent on me. I dug my fingers into his eyes until he loosens up and I flip us so I'm on top. Not wanting to use up my last bit of energy I reach for my gun and put two bullets in his form. One perfectly in the middle of his forehead, and another in his neck. I then make my way to my motorcycle and climb on and leave the burning building behind me.

Once I get back to my apartment I had blown 2 Hydra bases up. I got a shower and was about to get into bed when I got a voice message. Curious on who it could be I open my phone and click on the notification. It was from Luca.

"Hey M, I just wanted to tell you that we all know it's you who has been blowing up the bases. And the team wants to find you, some more than others, but you've killed a lot of Hydra agents, 'and that isn't dealt with ease' says the Capsicle," he says the last part with a mock voice of what the Captain sounds like, "umm I just wanted to let you know that we all still want you to come back, and I thought it was a good idea to tell you that the team brought John here and let's just say he loves it, definitely no screaming involved with meeting everyone, never." With that I crack a smile. "Just be safe and don't get yourself in more federal trouble,..... other than blowing up buildings of course,..... bye love ya!"