Chapter 24

———Third Person's P.O.V.———

"Oh my god SHUT UP!" Natasha whisper yelled.

"Ok but she can obviously see us, and she obviously knows who we are, so why is she-" Steve gets cut off by Bucky speaking over him.

"He dude, maybe she can't see us with our hoods on, and the whole point of this isn't for her to recognize us, it's to find her, and put a tracker on her!" Bucky whisper yelled, "So please, stop acting so suspicious!" He finished.

"Understand?" Natasha asks in a very mean tone.

"But-" Steve tries but is yet again cut off.

"-Shup up, she's moving." Natasha speaks over him.

After receiving a nod from Steve as his answer, they all go back to their mission.

———Meanwhile At The Compound———

"And.... PETER WINS!" Tony yells.

"Bullshit, he won a competition only he could win!" John exclaimed emphasizing the 'only he' part.

"That's something only a loser would say." Peter points out, trying to make a point, while jumping down from the ceiling.

"No it's not!" John say back to him.

"Mhmmm. Yeah it is, right Mr.Stark?" Peter asks the man standing slightly off to the side.

"I mean kinda yeah." He points out.

"You're both ASSHOLES!" John yells toward the two of them. Both of them, seeing something behind John, turn and act like they we're working on a project. Confused John turns around only to see Luca.

"We don't use that kind of language when talking about our friends, John." Luca states.

"But they were being a-"John try's to defend himself, only to be cut off by his older brother.

"What's the first thing mom basically said to me after I called her a bitch?" Luca asks.

"Language." John states, before continuing. "And she said that it wasn't cute." He finishes. Luca nods and before he could speak gets interrupted by Tony butting into the conversation.

"Wait, wait, wait. We've never heard this story. Is this how you all met?" He asks the two.

After receiving a nod from both of them, Tony decided that he needed to call a emergency meeting for everyone one in the compound to hear the story.

After every arrived excluding Natasha, Steve, and Bucky, Tony told the two boys to tell the story.

———Time Skip———

"I'm sorry I'm still caught on the fact that she helped you. She was on the run, and she went out of her way to help two kids on the streets?" Tony asks out of disbelief "No offense of course." He adds quickly.

"None taken, and yes she did. She took us to McDonald's and then bought us school supplies so we could go back to school, and while we were there she bought me a new phone case because my current one was broken. And of course we stayed in contact." Luca said to the team.