6. Date Change?

Eunhye Pov:

"Do you like Kpop?" I ask in a cheerful tone

She looked up at me with a weird look on her face. Did I offend her? I mean i enjoy Kpop too.
I have a few photocards myself back at home, and a poster up of my favorite group NCT.

"I do," she says rather flatly. "I like TxT and stray kids" she says before closing her phone.

"Oh that's cool!"

She smiled at me slightly before opening her lap top. "My bias is Soobin" she says while typing away on her keyboard. "There is a new group debuting that's peaked my interest."

I pulled up my blanket remaking my bed since I messed it all up earlier.

"What's there name?" I asked while adjusting my pillows

"They're called Enhypen, they have seven memebers."

My head perked up a little. Seven. I wonder..

"Well I better head out!" Nari said cheerfully
before giving me a quick hug and waving to Leah.

Leah gave her a slight nod while she continued typing. 

"Bye nari" I say with a smile as left the room.

I lay back down on my bed and open my English book and start looking it over. I have to read three chapters before tomorrow, and write a small synopsis. *ding*

I turn over and pick up my phone

____________8xx-xxx-xxx____________

: Hey this is Jungwon! I just wanted to
check in and see if you were feeling better!

__________________________________

I smiled looking down at my phone. He's so thoughtful. I quickly saved his number and added it to my contact information

___________ Wonnie ♡___________

Me: Hi! thank you for checking up on me, I really appreciate it ^^ but how did you get my number?

Jungwon: Oh! I got it from Jake!
I was wondering if you wanted to grab some food with me in the study hall, I'm not very good at English ㅠㅠ

weird, I didn't remember giving him my number but who knows at this point.

Me: Haha i'm not either, I'd love too!

Jungwon: Cool, meet down here at 8:00?

Me: Sure!

Jungwon: See ya (:

__________________________________

"Hey i'm gonna head down to the study hall and I might not be back until late" I tell Leah as I pack up my backpack with all of my English homework. "Oh that's fine i'm leaving soon anyways." She said closing her laptop and sticking it in her computer bag.

Girl definitely doesn't like to rest. I leave the dorm and head down to the walkway where me and Jungwon walked together earlier. I smiled at the memory. I was excited to be able to just sit and talk with him, and not have to worry about being around the other members.

"Hey." I heard a deep familiar voice behind me,
It was fall so the sky was already getting fairly dark and I couldn't see who was talking to me.

"Hello?" I say trying to squint to see who I was talking too, before a tall figure made its way over to me.

"Why are you out when it's dark?"

Oh it's Niki, he walked towards me under the lamppost that was by one of the trees near by.