26. Stuck With You

Niki Pov:

I woke up the pain of my leg throbbing as I slowly sat up in bed wincing. I definitely needed my medicine, it hurt so bad to even just move around a little bit. I looked over and noticed Eunhye wasn't next to me anymore so she must already be awake.

I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my crutches slowly standing up off the bed. I yawned rubbing my eyes trying to get everything to focus but it was still blurry.

I smelt something heavenly and walked into the kitchen to find homemade waffles and bread on the counter with maple syrup and butter. Next to it, we're small bowls of different cut up fruits like apples and small berries. I smiled looking at everything my amazing beautiful girlfriend had done for me. I turned my head looking toward the sink not ever realizing she was standing there.

She had her hair tired up into a messy bun with a few strands framing her face, she was wearing one of my baggy T-shirts that gently laid over her with no bottoms on and a cute pair of socks. She looked stunning, she still had that sleepy look on her face that made me so mm.

"You're lucky i'm injured darling" I say smirking at her making her look back over her shoulder.

"Oh good morning love, did you sleep okay?" She asked walking over to gently placing a kiss on my cheek. I nodded and slowly walked over to the counter sitting onto one of the barstools.

"I am hurting a little though, can I have some of my medicine?" I ask as she gave me a small pout before nodding her head, reaching to grab the pill bottle out of the top cabinet making the hem of her shirt ride up. My breath hitched as I quickly looked away looking at anything else I could in the room.

"Here, have some fruit or something with it love, you need to eat with your medicine," She said while reading the back of the directions before putting it back in the cabinet. I nodded and grabbed a slice of bread with some strawberries on my plate. Grabbing a glass and filling it with water Eun walked over and handed me the glass with my pills.

I smiled and took the two pills with a swallow of water. "Ahg" I say squinting my nose as I swallowed them. "Those taste horrible"

"I'm sorry baby, but they're for your own good," She said holding my hand softly. I am so unbelievably in love with her..

I pulled out my phone sending Sunoo a quick text to check in on him and see how he was doing. I noticed he never came home last night so he must have stayed with won.

_______________
Sun

Me: Hey man how are you doing?

Sun: I'm good, I decided it would be just be easier if I stayed with Jungwon while Eunhye is living there! Since he lives by himself and well.. Sooha isn't in the picture anymore.

Me: Okay bro, I just wanted to check in on you, if you need anything from the house I can have Eunhye drive it over :)

Sun: Okay thanks Niki :)
_______________________

I smiled down at my phone.
"Well my love, looks like we have the whole house to ourselves for two months.." I say taking a bite out my bread. "What about Sunoo?" She asked looking at me with he head tilted to the side in confusions.

"He's going to be staying with Jungwon since he lives alone anyways, plus we'll he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore." I sigh.

"This is gonna be so fun!! it will be just like when we're... we'll uh" I could see her hesitating which made me giggle.

"Married?" I ask raising my eyebrow making her blush a little. "No need to be shy about it my love, you're mine and no one else can have you."