24. Safely

Eunhye Pov:

I sighed sitting in the waiting room with my head rested on Naris shoulder. I was so tired from today and I needed sleep.

I wonder what they're talking about? I decided since it had been over an hour I could go back in and check on them.

As I walked back through the hallways I noticed the door was closed. Maybe I shouldn't go in yet?

I sighed and decided to Knock on the door anyways.

*knock knock*

huh.

No one's answering?

I quietly opened the door and peaked inside.

"Hii, I didn't want to interrupt but..."

I saw them fast asleep on the bed holding each other in their arms.

oh my god my heart 

Tears started welling up in my eyes, i'm so happy they made up. I was so worried Niki would stay angry at Sunoo, I didn't want them losing each other.

I pulled up the same chair from before and just sat by the bed holding Nikis hand and smiling at them.

They made me so happy, I am so grateful that they were able to work things out and that I wasn't going to get in the way of the relationship.

I felt Niki squeeze my hand which made me look up at him.

"Hi baby" I say rubbing his hand with my thumb

"Hi love," He smiles at me.

"I'm glad you guys are okay.." I sigh

"I am too, more importantly im glad that you're okay" He smiles

I just kiss his hands.

"When will you be able to come home?" I ask.

"Well the doctor said as long as I have someone with me to help, I can go home tomorrow." He says

"Well you have Sunoo," I say smiling.

He smiles but shakes his head.

"He'll be home, but he still has school and schedules he has to attend." He sighs.

I thought for a moment.. I wonder if I could just stay with him.

"What if, What if I stayed with you? That way someone is with you 24/7" I suggest.

He smiled but then it faded a little.

"What about your school work?" He says still holding my hand.

"I can have one of my friends drop it off at the house," I say smiling.

His face lit up and he nodded. "I'd love that Eunhye, that would be amazing!"

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"..Niki?"

I look over to see Sunoo slowly waking up and stretching.

"O-oh Eunhye! Hey, I uh.. I wanted to apologize again-"

"Don't worry about it Sunni, I know you had no intention of hurting me" i say holding his arm making him smile.

"I'm gonna go tell the others about our living situations and then I'll be back to pack okay?"

They both smile and nod as I leave the room.

"How are they?" Jake asks hesitantly.

"They're fine" I smile making Jake let out a relieved sigh.