15. K

Nari Pov:

I sighed walking home.

I don't understand what she's hiding?? If she has a boyfriend who cares? I am her friend you think she would want me to know.

"Hey Nari,"

I look up to see Sunghoon walking along the same path as me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, I though they were all eating lunch together.

"I got bored at lunch and decided to take a walk" He smiles.

"Oh I see, hey sorry about that whole scam thing," I say

He sighs and gives me a smile. "I just wanted them because I haven't gotten a new pair in a long time, especially since i started being a trainee," He sighs "They're really nice skates!" He says with a smile

I give him a smile, and pat his shoulder.
He deserves the world, he's so sweet.

"Jake missed you today," He said nudging my shoulder.

I smile to myself, "It's not like he sits with me."

He laughed, "No but apparently he likes to stare at you," he said rolling his eyes.

I giggle. "Stupid"

"Well, I better get to class, Jay still is a lil cranky at me and I don't wanna be late" He sighs

"Okay! Bye Hoon~" I say as he walks off.

hmmm.

I decided to skip the last class I had for the day and do some research once I got home.

I opened the door to my dorm and looked down to see jakes shirt on the floor. sigh.

I got out my laptop and googled Edea Piano skates and how much they were.

Geez, I see why he hopped on the post for them being $500.

I scrolled down for a while and found a newer sleek looking pair for around $989 on sale.

I clicked add to cart
and searched for places that could engrave them.

I typed in his name and ordered them smiling.

I hope he loves these, they're not the exact same as the ones he originally picked but I guess it's the thought that counts.

Baby
________________

Baby: Where's my baby? I didn't see you come back from lunch but I saw Eunhye.

Me: Sorry baby I stopped back at the dorm for a minute to grab something, I'm on my way back.

____________________

I smile at my phone, I should get back to school.

Once I got there I left a small note in Jakes locker with a tiny heart on it.

I grabbed my notes from Heeseung, and it was so unbelievably boring. 

I saw Eunhye running to the studio through the window and sighed.

Maybe I was a little harsh with her, I sigh.

*knock knock*

I see Jake peek his head through the door.