12. Forever and Ever

Jake Pov:

As we pulled up to the school, I already saw a few people around campus holding cameras.

"We're lucky I have tinted window's" I say with a slight chuckle.

Nari sighs, "I'm sorry love"

"Don't be, It's not your fault, I'm gonna drop you off here though okay?" I say

"That's fine," She says giving me a smile before opening the door.

"I'll see you at lunch baby," I say giving her a wave before waking off.

I watch her as she leaves making sure she gets into the classroom safe and sound.

My baby is so pretty I think as I see the door close.

*ring ring ring*

"Oh hey Jay, What's up man?" I say into the speaker phone as I pull out of the parking lot.

"Hey can you help me with my Physics homework later? I'm swamped and normally i study with Eunhye but she's sick," He says into the phone with a sigh.

"Sorry mate, I got dinner with my parents tonight, wish I could help," I sigh "You should ask sunghoon, he's really good with that stuff."

"Yeah I guess I could give him a call, how's nari?" Jay asks as I hear him walk into a classroom.

"She's good man, beautiful as ever," I chuckle into the phone

"Yeah yeah, lucky idiot, when is it gonna be my turn."

"I get where you're coming from but it's not as enjoyable as you think, We can't go anywhere together anymore," I sigh "It's been really hard."

"I can't imagine, I'm sorry bro. I gotta go though class is starting." He says as he tells me good bye and hangs up.

I sigh and just sit there for a moment, before getting an idea in my head that made me smile.

I quickly shot my mom a text before driving out of the campus.

"I gotta make sure I get back by lunch or Nari will wonder where I am."

Jungwon Pov:

"Won!"

I turn around to Sooha walking towards me.

"Oh hi Sooha," I say while letting her catch up to me before continuing to walk.

"Won im soo tired." She says pouting to me

"Did you not sleep good?" I ask as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I guess~ I was up late talking to my best friend." She smiles

"Whose that?"

"A girl In my psych class, her name is Binya" She says removing her head from my shoulder "I think she's in the same class as what's her face."

"Eunhye?" I ask

"Yeah that."

I sigh. I wish they could just get along.

"Why don't you guys try and be friends?"

"She doesn't want to be friends with me," Sooha pouts.

"How do you know that?"

"I asked her Jungwonnie, she said no"