15.5 (Bonus Jari Chapter)

Nari Pov:

I texted Jake and decided to see if he'd like to get dinner tonight since I didn't have any plans

Baby
_____________

Me: Hi love, would you like to get dinner with me tonight?

Baby: Id too sweetheart, do you want me to come to your dorm?

Me: sure love, maybe we can cook something together?

Baby: I'd love that, see you at 8:00?

Me: Okay :)

___________________

I smiled and put my phone away.

Now what to make..

I opened my laptop and googled some recipe ideas, I think Samgyeopsal would be fun for us to do together!

I opened my fridge to see I was missing most ingredients, hmm I looked at my watch to see it was 6:45, So I have time to run to the market real quick.

I wrote down a list of the ingredients I needed and hopped into my car.

As I walked through the store I noticed that Jungwon was in the corner buying flowers, presumably for Sooha.

I looked back down at my list, grabbing some lettuce, green onions and garlic.

I feel like i'm forgetting something, I looked back over the items in my cart and back at the list.

.. I don't have the pork belly. I sigh, how do I forget the main ingredient.

I walk over to the butcher counter and got the meat I needed.

I checked out and the cashier put everything I needed into a brown paper bag, and then into my cart.

The drive home was quiet and rainy, perfect weather for a dinner date if you ask me.

I walk up to my dorm, noticing a box on the from porch. Ah! those must be sunghoons skates, I say to myself putting the box inside the door and grabbing my groceries.

I set the bag on the kitchen counter and started unpacking everything and prepping the ingredients.

I cut up and spread out the lettuce leaves and started cutting up the pork into smaller strips.

I turned the griddle to warm, just to get it ready to go while mincing up the garlic.

*knock knock*

That must be Jake, I take off my apron and hang it up looking in the mirror fixing my hair a little bit.

"Hi Jake-"

He pulled me into a deep kiss holding my neck,

"Hi baby"' He says in a deeper voice than normal.

"H-Hi, I got everything laid out for dinner" I say smilin at him.

He walked into the house taking his shoes off before going into the kitchen,