22. Unveiled

Leah POV:

I ran as fast as I could to Jay's dorms, crying the whole way there.

As I arrived to his house I banged on his door urgently praying that he would answer.

As the door opened I ran inside throwing myself onto Jay.

"Leah Leah, Hey calm down, shh what's happening." He says hurriedly holding me tightly.

"Jay, Please I need help, It's nari, she's been kidnapped" I say frantically.

"wait what??!" He says pulling away from me. "What do you mean!?"

"Me and Binya went to lunch, but it wasn't actually lunch it was a ploy to lure Nari into this van and- and, they took het away! I don't know what they want but Sooha is involved." I say sobbing now.

He just held me closely with us hand on his head trying to process what's happening.

"Okay, Okay let's take a deep breath, we'll call 911 and get this sorted. Does Jake know??"

I shake my head quickly and he nods.

"You call 911, tell them everything. I'll call Jake." He said running to grab his cell.

I nodded and dialed the number pacing back and forth

"Hi yes, I need to report a missing person. Yes, Yes I was with a friend today and we were supposed to go out to lunch... yes ma'am, No it wasn't actually, apparently it was a scheme to kidnap my friend. Her name is Yeon Nari, she's 19 about, 5'7 and has long black hair. Yes, The girl with me is named Son Binya, yes she's a student at Yonsei."

I gave her all the details, and finished the phone call. I could hear Jay trying to calm down Jake in the other room.

God this is all my fault, how did I end up becoming friends with these people. If I would've known, this is the stuff that would've happened to later on, I never would've done it.

Jay hurriedly walked back into the room, looking at me with a stressed expression.

"So?" I ask.

"Dudes a wreck, I expected that but it hurt to hear is voice on the phone like that.

I nodded. We both decided to get in the car to drive to Soohas assuming that's where she is.

Jake Pov:

"The love of my life was just kidnapped by my bestfriends girlfriend and you tell me to calm down?!" I yell at sunoo.

"No! But this isn't going to help anything," He says sighing.

"Someone needs to let Jungwon know first of all, and second of all, we need to book it over there right now before she does something to her, I know her, if Nari doesn't cooperate shes not gonna like that." I say worriedly.

We get in the car and start speeding through downtown definitely going through red lights trying to get to sooha's apartment.

"Slow down! we're gonna get pulled over which is just going to slow us down." Sunoo yells at me.

I was two irrational, think, straight, and no matter what he said, I was not slowing down.

My baby was in danger, and I'm not going to let this slide.

As we pulled up to her dorm I could see Jay and Leah pulling up beside us as well.

I give him a quick glance before running up to the door banging on it.