34. Dior

Jungwon POV:

"Sunoo ~ are you almost ready?" I ask fixing the last couple strands of my hair.

"I'm coming i'm coming" He huffs waving around the corner wearing a bright red and white striped sweater.

I chuckled and shook my head, "You look like a candy cane"

He rolled his eyes "That's the point! It's festive, unlike you, brown."

"This is festive!! it's brown and cream, it's like hot cocoa or something" I say looking back down at the sweater Eunhye got me for my birthday back in February

"Whatever you say Won, are we driving or is this a carpool situation because i don't want to be suffocated by Jake's cologne." He rolled his eyes.

I smiled, "Yes, we are carpooling, but I think Jake is riding with Jay, Hee, and Eun, I'm driving you, Niki, Nari, and Hoon."

He nodded, "Okay fine, he needs to learn spray control."

I chuckled and opened the door, we walked out and saw it was snowing, "Aww first snowfall of the year Sun!" I smiled pointing towards the sky.

"I love Snow, Take a picture of me!" He said shoving his phone, "I'll post it to Weverse or something."

He posed and i took a picture before handing it back to him, "Here"

He looked at it and rolled his eyes, "i'm not even in frame."

"We're gonna be late just take a selfie or something." I sighed before getting in the car.

He rolled his eyes and started taking selfies making a peace sign at the camera.

I couldn't help but smile at him, he's adorable.

"Okay i'm coming~" He said running back over to me and hopping into the front seat

We pulled into Sunghoons dorm and waited outside for them to come out, "I think we should text niki that we're getting him next so he can detach himself from eunhye" Sunoo chuckled.

"Uh huh, oh there's Nari too they must have been hanging out" I said nodding to the door.

"Hey!" Sunghoon said crawling in the car, nari following behind him.

I looked over to them both and smiled, before pulling back out of the driveway,

"Hey Nari, Jake is picking up the others right?" I asked double checking to make sure all our ducks were in a row.

"I don't know" She said scrolling through her phone.

"Oh, okay i'll text him," I reached into the center consul and handed my phone to Sunoo, " here text to Jake just to double check"

He nodded and texted him, "looks like he is picked up everyone and they are already almost there, see I told you we would be late" he sighed

"we're not late," I shake my head pulling up to Niki's dorm, he was already waiting outside so picking him up was quick.