33. Daegu

Jungwon POV:

"I'm glad you and Sunghoon made up" Sunoo smiled at me from across the lunch table while eating his apple slices we got yesterday from the farmers market down town.

I smile, "I am too Sun, i don't want any of us having more Issues or keeping secrets. We're in this together and I was immature" I signed

"Things happen, and from the circumstances you were in I understand why you thought the way you did" Sunno gave me a reassuring smile

He's such a sweet guy, all of the boys are, I really shouldn't ever doubt any of them again.

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" Sun asked with a mouthful of bulgogi he was munching on making me chuckle.

"No, do you?"

He nodded, "Me and Jay hyung are going to the arcade tomorrow night and wanted you to come with us!"

I thought for a moment, I do have bio homework and I need to meet with our manager before our shoot next week for next comeback.. But i wanna prioritize my relationship with the guys.

"I'd love too, I actually haven't seen Jay in a few days, what's he been up to?" I ask stealing of his apples

"School, Leah, I think he went out with Heeseung yesterday to do some christmas shopping" He sighed

I keep forgetting that christmas is coming jsut around the corner, I need to get presents for everyone.

*ring*

"Okay Sun, I have chem now, i'll see you later" I waved before getting up and heading over to class, I think Leah is in this class I might as well say hi to her.

I walked in the door and noticed Heeseung already talking to her down front, I smiled and set my stuff down on my desk before joining them.

"No because they were literally on sale and I KNOW that man is loaded! plus christmas is almost here and- Oh hey Jungwon" Leah smiled at me after noticing my presence next to Hee

"Hey leah" I smiled to her patting Hees shoulder

"Jay wouldn't buy Leah this bracelet she saw at the mall, the nerve am I right" He playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey!! It was soooo pretty" she sighed dramatically, "I already got Jays gift, so you guys know what he's getting me???"

I shook my head, "I haven't talked to Jay in a few days because of our schedules, what did you get him?"

"A new golf club set" She smiles

I glance at Heeseung and back at her, "Does.. Does Jay golf?"

Heeseung shrugged "I'm not sure?"

She rolled here eyes, "Every guy loves golf"

"Right.. I'm gonna go sit now but you guys have fun!" Hee smiled before running off

"Have you seen Jake?" I asked Leah as she scrolled through twitter.

"Uhh I think I had english with him this morning, Nari was there too but I saw she skipped third period. We had a group project and everything but she said her and Sunghoon had to study in the library" She rolled her eyes before clicking on a Idol Gossip page and gasping over something with Jennie of Black pink.

I sighed and nodded before turning around to go back up to my desk.

I wanted to talk to Jake about comeback scheduling but I guess I can wait until after class.

Heeseung POV:

Me: Dude where are you

Australian one: What??