13.5 (bonus chapter)

Jake Pov:

I sighed.

As I sat in the living room I could hear Eunhye and My Nari laughing in the other room.

I walked over to the door and knocked.

"Nari...."

"What!?" She shouts back.

"I'm cold..."

"Then put a shirt on!?"

"Babe you're in the bedroom!" I sighed with my head pressed against the door.

"... Get a blanket off of the couch."

I sigh and turn around back to the living room and sit down on the couch.

I don't see a blanket, I lay on the couch in a curled position trying to get warm. Why did I have to take my shirt off in the first place, I didn't know Eunhye was coming. Sigh.

Maybe if I stick my feet in the couch cushions i'll warm up a bit.

Eunhye Pov:

XXX-XXX-XXXX

You should stay away from Niki... I don't think he actually likes you, He's just playing with your feelings. He likes me.

I stared at the messages for a moment, this can't be sooha..? she likes jungwon?

"Everything Okay?" Nari asks as i'm reading the message.

"Oh yeah! it's just my mom" I say smiling before clicking my phone off.

"So what are we gonna do about you and Leah??"

I sighed and flopped back onto the bed groaning.

"I don't know, I have no where else to live~ I'm here on scholarship, so I can't live by myself off campus,"

"What if we were roommates?" She suggests.

"I thought you already got a new roommate?" I ask sitting up in bed

"Yeah well she kinda bailed, apparently she ended up choosing to go to SNU" She sighed.

I gave her a big smile and a hug,

"I would love that! I mean we're already best friends this would be amazing!" I say smiling

"Then it's settled all call the dean tomorrow and have them rearrange our living situation!"

my smile fades for a moment.

"What about you and jake?? I don't want to interrupt the little time you guys have. I say

"Don't worry about him, he's a big boy"

"Baby~ I can't feel my fingers!" we hear Jake shout from the hallway.

Nari rolls her eyes, standing up and grabbing a shirt off the floor opening the door and throwing it at him before closing it again.

"Thankyou."

We giggle as we hear him walk away.

"Oh speaking of boyfriends," Nari says, "My friend Miyeon has a crush on Taeri so we're gonna have to find you a different boy for the double date"

"Darn..." I say trying to look disappointed.

"Maybe we can find someone you haven't met yet? Like one of the boys from my classes! What about that Lee Felix? He seemed nice." She says

"That poor guy has been through enough lately, a dating scandal is the last thing he needs." I say sighing

I wish I could just tell her i'm not interested but I feel like that would be even more suspicious.