28. Ice cold

Jungwon Pov:

I sighed slamming the door behind me, I couldn't be in that room with him anymore.

I don't understand how he could do this to me? I sighed and got into my car and waited for Sunoo to come outside.

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked as he got into the car. I simple nodded starting the ignition.

"I'm fine" I say as we pull out of the parking lot.

"I just, I don't understand... Like am I missing something?

He's out hanging around with my ex girlfriend that also kidnapped Jakes girlfriend?" I sighed shaking my head.

Sunoo slowly nodded his head while looking out the window sighing

"Maybe we should hear him out before we jump to conclusions," He said softly putting his hand on my knee reassuringly trying to make me feel better. 

"He could just have had to tell her something, they might not be interested in each other." He says

He's right, I should try and talk to him. I sighed.

"Thank you Sunoo, I don't know what i'd do without you.. probably be irrational." I say smiling at him making him chuckle.

"Let's just go home and get some rest okay?" He smiles.

I nodded sighing in relief a little.

As soon as we walked inside the house Sunoo flailed himself onto the couch making me roll my eyes. He's always so dramatic

"I'm so tired" He says into the pillow

"I'm gonna change real quick and then i'll be back out here okay?"

He nods and lays his head back down.

I walked into my room and took off what I was wearing before putting on my sweats and a tshirt

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I suggest sitting down on the couch next to him.

He sat up and nodded handing me the remote while yawning.

"Wanna watch spider man??" He suddenly asked excitedly making me smile.

"Sure, here you pick which one i'll get us a snack" I say handing him the remote.

I smiled while I cut up some of the left over watermelon we had in the fridge thinking about how amazing my friends were. My smile faded a little, I need to hear Sunghoon out and talk with him before I excuse him of things..

I sighed and shook my head a little making sure not to ruin the mood for Sun.

"Here we go~" I handed him a bowl and he thanked me.

We watched the movie and laughed together just like trainee days, it was nice to spend time with him like this.

Niki Pov:

I woke up to a sharp pain in my ribs. "Ah-" I hissed and moved over a little bit, rubbing my eyes looking down to see eunhye's foot in my side.

I smiled and gently scooted it out of the way making sure not to wake her looking at the time

11:47pm

"Baby.." I gently shake her arm "We must have fallen asleep love."

I felt her shift a little and groan. "What..." She said lifting her head to look up at me.

Her sleepy face is one to behold.

"We must have fallen asleep on the couch once everyone left." I said yawning.