Part 8: Grand Bout Begin

You were sitting on the floor, gently patting Neman as Suika passed back and forward while Kohaku stood next to Chalk. You guys were waiting for the guys to return. You then heard something and stood up. You were so relieved to see the guys come back with the sulfuric acid in hand. Chalk started to happily bark as Suika got excited and you laughed a bit when you saw that Senku was struggling carrying his load.

"Need a hand," you ask as you take the jar from him.

"Thanks," Senku said, trying to catch his breath.

"No problem onion boy," you joked.

Senku playfully shook his head as you were both he was back home safe. Kohaku was very excited that you guys could finally make Ruri's life saving medicine. However Chrome reminded her about the crazy road map of steps to make the medicine which kills her mood. Nut Senku reassures that they are close to completing it since you guys had most of the components and all you guys had to do was just to light up the dark stops of the map. This gets them all excited.

You guys went into the lad and Senku grabbed some test tubes and beakers. He told you guys to get excited since it was now time for some Chemistry cooking class. You guys then went back outside where you poured the sulfuric acid to boil with a pinch of salt.

After they had to start the dripping process. They had to collect the gas that was coming out of the sulfuric acid mixture as it dripped. They had to get Old Man Kaseki to make a new piece of equipment for this process. However Old Man Kaseki was a bit upset making it since it was a bit more complicated than the normal beakers but he got excited when he finished. After the whole dripping process, Hydrochloric acid was acquired. Kahuku was a bit concerned and confused by the word 'Hydrochloric'. And Senku stated it was a slightly dangerous chemical which will make you blind if it got in your eyes. This obviously got Suika scared as Kohaku didn't really like the idea of giving her sister a dangerous, blind-causing chemical but she just had to trust the process.

Next you guys took the sinters from the sulfuric acid spring that the scientists collected. YOu guys boiled 'em and then threw 'em into the hydrochloric acid. After all of that, you guys now had chlorosulfonic acid. Once again, Kahuku was concerned and confused by the word 'chlorosulfonic'. And Senku stated it was a super bad chemical that if it got on your skin, you'd turn into a skulking zombie. Suika got even more scared as Kohaku once again had to bite her tongue. You put your hand on Suika trying to calm the poor girl down.

Next they got the brothers to spin the gears so they could get some electricity curt going through the wires. Once there was a current, Senku put the wires in a pot full of salt water and the mixture to separate the salt and water with alacrity. This lets you guys acquire sodium hydroxide. Once again Kohaku was concerned and Suiks was terrified. Senku explained that it was an extremely bad chemical that could be used to melt corpse.

"Senku, can you at least try to scare the poor girl," you asked as you held the terrified Suika.

"Oh, I get it now," Kohaku stated. This confused you and the scientists as you guys noticed Kohaku, who was standing at the lab entrance with a scary smile. "It makes you blind, turns you into a zombie, and melts your corpse. Is that all?" Her face then went a bit scary which honestly made you more uncomfortable than scared but Chrome got scared as Senku was just getting annoyed but nervous. "Senku, you're gonna make Ruri drink that?"

"Relax Kohaku, no one is making anyone drink anything," you stated.

"Yeah," Senku agreed. "We're just using it to prepare the drug!"

Senku grabbed a jar and the scientist headed outside. "Plus all the rest of the chemicals are harmless so relax, will ya?"

You stood next to Kohaku as you guys watched them walk away. Thankfully those words relaxed Kohaku.