Part 33: Terms of alliance

Being the girl she is, Kohaku charged head first, without a plan to Hyoga and Tsukasa. The rest followed behind her to try and buy time for the science team to come up with a plan. With this free window, Chrome and Senku ran to the miracle cave to come up with a way to win. Hyoga and Tsukasa jumped down from the tree, ready to fight.

The science team went to find a way to win while the battle team went to war. You picked up Ukyo and put him inside the cave as Gen joined the science team. You were glad that the bleeding was stopping but since he was wounded it was best to leave Ukyo in the cave. You then pulled out your katana as you joined the battle.

You saw the villages struggling to keep both Tsukasa and Hyoga at bay. Hyoga easily takes on groups of villagers while Tsukasa destroys the shock cannon. They were truly a powerful tag team. Hyoga goes to attack a defenseless Ginro but you block his attack.

"Y/n," Ginro said, relieved.

"Ginro, go help the others," you ordered. "Leave him to me."

Ginro obviously didn't think it was a good idea but he knew better than to ignore your orders. He stood up and ran to help the others fight as you took a fight stance. You then heard a scream and Hygoa moved his arm to show Kohaku went for an attack. She missed and fell to the ground but quickly stood up.

"Mind if I join your fight," Kohaku asked.

"Not at all," you said.

"Well, well, it's sad that even with this cave woman's help, you have no chance at winning," Hyoga said.

"Let's test that theory, you son of a bitch."

You and Kohaku go to attack Hyoga but even with your teamwork, you guys had no chance in hell of beating him. Everytime you guys would try to hit him, he would easily dodge and then strike you guys. He was too fast with his weapon which made it difficult to get an opening.

"Crap," you cursed.

"Y/n!"

You turned to Kouhaku who pointed to Tsukasa. He took down the rest of them and was making his way to the cave. You were about to move but Hyoga went to strike you. Thankfully Kohkau blocked it for you and told you to go protect the science team. You nodded your head and charged to the cave.

With the momentum you gather from the run, you use it to jump and shove Tsukasa. It lightly shoved him but it got him to stop running.

"I'm not gonna let you near Senku," you declared.

"This feels familiar," Tsukasa jokes.

You scoffed as you got ready to fight but Taiju stood between you and Tsukasa holding his shield.

"I won't let you hurt her," Taiju declared.

However Tsukasa didn't react to him as he looked up, shocked. You and Taiju were confused and looked up to see a paper airplane flying in the air. You guys couldn't be a hundred percent sure but it seemed like there was some liquid spilled on the tip of the plane.

You then turned around when you heard a familiar chuckle.

"Hey Tsukasa," Senku called out. "This isn't a battle between strength and science. Because science actually is strength. There's a word you know from the Ancient Greek word for 'power'."

You gasped as the paper airplane crashed into a tree.

"And that's dynamite."

The plane exploded which made it show that the liquid that was poured on the plane was to make the paper plane a dynamite plane.

"I can take this dynamite paper plane and use it to save everyone!"

Senku threw another plane that crashed into another tree that caused another explosion. This also surprised the kingdom of science but they're glad to see the science team did pull thru as they fought. Senku thanked the battle team for giving them time to pull this off. The science team each held their own plane, ready to throw them.