Part 28: Ally by song

The man forces you onto your knees as Tsukasa told him to untie you and then leave you two alone. The man did as he was told and you were left alone with Tsukasa. You stayed still as Tsukasa looked down at you.

"So, I finally get to meet the famous y/n," Tsukasa said. "I must say, you're much prettier than how I pictured you."

You glare. "Am I supposed to be flattered?"

You grab a rock behind you and throw it at Tsukasa. He easily caught it but for the split window he was distracted you took it as your chance to run. However he easily managed to grab your wrist and pulled you back to him. You tried to hit him but he spun and pinned you against the wall with your arms behind your back. You grunted as you were sandwiched between him and the wall, unable to move.

"Nice to see that what I've been told is true. You are very skilled," Tsukasa complimented. "But did you really think you could over power me and escape."

"No, but I had to take a shot," you groaned as you squirmed, trying to get free.

"I respect that but it was a wasted effort," Tsukasa said. "But from what he told me, you're one to take a risk."

"So you heard of me," you said. "How sweet, so Hyoga still cares or did Senku tell you about me in your short time as allies?"

"Senku did mention you, but I heard of you from Ukyo," Tsukasa said.

Your eyes widened a bit as Tsukasa took you off the wall and let go of you. However he blocked your only way out and now there was no way you could leave which pissed you off.

"Ukyo told me you were the one who taught him archery and you, yourself, are a very skilled woman," Tsukasa said. "A strong warrior but also has many other skills besides that. You really are an interesting woman."

"You trying to flirt with me or something," you asked, unamused.

"Of course not, I'd never flirt with a taken woman," Tsukasa reassured.

You were impressed that he managed to see the ring when your hand was never really visible to him.

"And since you do have a pretty well-made ring, Chrome's reaction and the fact you only reacted when I mentioned Senku's name, is it safe to assume that you're Senku's wife," Tsukasa asked.

You didn't say anything as you just avoided his gaze. This reaction answered his question.

"You know y/n, it's a shame that you're not on our side," Tsukasa admitted. "You'd be a great member and it's clear you have some relationships with some of our people. And you'd fit in gr-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," you said. "Save your breath because there isn't a thing you could say to me to get me to join you. I'll admit, I'm not completely against your idea since I wouldn't mind living in a world with those self-centered bastards who were in charge. But killing innocent people and threatening to harm anyone who disagrees with you isn't the way to go. You have no right to play god in other people's lives. So how about we cut this conversation and you just send me to my cell."

Tsukasa sighed as it was clear there really was no way to convince you or Chrome. He then called for Hyoga who was waiting at the entrance and he escorted you to a cell. You weren't sure why but they allowed you and Chrome to share a cell.

"Oh my god, y/n are you okay, did he hurt you," Chrome asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," you reassured.

"Oh thank god," Chrome said, relieved.

You examined the cell and it was simply just a hole in the mountain with a bamboo gate closing the only way in or out. So with not much choice you and Chrome just sat down and waited to think of a way to get out.