Part 3: The Stone World

In the blink of an eye, everything went black.

Everything was quiet.

No one could move.

You were all still alive but you guys couldn't move

*Your POV*

Darkness...

That's all I can remember. It was dark and cold. I can't move my body. I don't even know how I'm alive.

How long has it been? A century? Millennia?

I honestly have no clue. But there is one thing I can say with hundred percent certainty, that the world I knew was gone. Everything I knew, gone.

But I can't die here. I refuse. I have to get up. Come one y/n. You're a fucking Mori! Get up!

I hear a crackling sound and saw something I haven't seen in what feels like Centuries. I saw light. I felt life come back to my body as I slowly started to move my body to stand up. I sat up and my body was aching, most likely since I haven't moved in a long ass time.

*3rd Person POV*

You look around to see you were in the middle of a forest. You then see you were a bit too exposed for the forest. You stand up and look to see what you could use to cover yourself. You spot a dead animal to the left side of you and cautiously walk up to it. You grab a sharp rock that you found and use it to help skin the creature. You didn't like it, but you had to do it.

After some time you were able to make an outfit. It was a simple type of dress but it was suitable. Thankfully you could tell it was springtime so you were grateful for that. But being in the forest meant that there was wild life out there and they were most likely not friendly. Not to mention, after all the time that has passed, humans have definitely fallen off the top of the food change. You take the sharp rock you found with the help of a branch and some vines, you made a makeshift spear.

You knew it wouldn't hold but for a weapon with basically no supplies, it was the best you could do. You go to see what things to make a fire and to find a river to get some water.

*Timeskip; nighttime*

It's been about a month since you were free from your stone prison. You had a little shelter in a tree along with better weapons. You managed to make a bow-n-arrow and a better spear. You also made containers to hold some food and water. You were at the ground by the fire, you were cooking some fish you managed to catch as you made some more arrows.

You also made a type of cloak for when winter comes and when you would go to bed to block out the cold.

Whenever you would go gather supplies, you would see the stone people. You felt bad as you saw them since you knew how it felt. You also wanted to see if you could find your friends or just anyone for that matter.

"I wonder if you're awake science man," you said. "I'm ten billion percent sure you're still alive but I don't if you are up and about." You sigh as you look up at the starry night. "I'm confident we'll see each other soon. I just hope you won't be lion chow." You laughed. "No you're too smart to go out like that but Mother Nature can be very cruel."

*Timeskip*

You were walking around the forest trying to find more supplies or people. It's been 6 months and you were honestly getting lonely. Plus with winter coming up, you need to get more supplies. You peak behind a tree and your eyes widen at the sight in front of you. You slowly approach two stone people. One was a woman with a scared expression and another of a man who appeared to be yelling. Both the stone people were up against a big tree.

You gently place your hands on the stone people.

"Mom... Dad..."

You had a mixture of emotions. You were thankful that they were together and still perfectly intact. Sure they had some moss on them and vines crawling on them, but compared to others you have seen, you were glad to see they were okay. But you did like seeing them like this. Helpless and scared.

"I'm so glad you guys are okay," you said softly. "I've been awake for about 7 months and winter is around the corner. But your daughter will get through this. I haven't found any other people yet but I feel like I might some day"

You had a small smile as you placed one of your hands on each of your parents' outer cheek.

"Oh but check it out," you said. "I made all of this myself. This outfit and the weapons. I can't thank you guys enough for teaching me what you guys did." You laughed softly. "And they said that it would dumb to know this but who's laughing now."

You felt tears start to form in your eyes as you look at your parents' stone body.

"I miss you guys so much," you admitted as a tear escaped your eye. You sniffed and wiped your eyes. "I'm going to save you guys. I promise. I honestly don't know how or where to even start but I'm going to save you guys from this stone prison. I promise"

You take out a tip from a spear that you use as a knife. There was some space on the tree between your parents. You start to crave into the tree and crave the crest you made. It wasn't perfect but you can still make out the shapes.

"I made this crest for us. It was supposed to be a gift for you dad since you wanted one." You take a deep breath as you back up from your parents.

You put your hand to the sky and see it was around 2 o'clock.

"I'm burning daylight," you groaned. "I gotta get going."

You look at the status. You hug them and then walk away. If you had to guess it was about mid November meaning winter was just around the corner. The harshest season was just around the corner. You had to gather material to help you survive.

*Timeskip*

You wake up and see from the hole in your wall that you made your window to see there was snow falling. You reinforced your wall to keep in as much warmth as you can and you even manage to make a blanket.

You also managed to make a stone-ish box so you could have a fire inside your tree house. It also helped to cook some food and water during this time. You didn't like the fire inside since it was very dangerous, but since you can't really do much outside, you had no choice.

"I have no way of knowing if it's actually today but if I'm right, today is January 4th, year 5000 something." You pour some water in a cup. You held up the cup in the air. "Happy birthday Science man." You smiled as you took a sip of your water. "We all must be like 3700 years old but thanks to the stone we didn't age past 15." You chuckle. "We aged like fine wine."