𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 . . . 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 [please read all!]

Y/n is a female in this story. I'm sorry for those of other genders. 

Age: 15

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Y/N is very outgoing and doesn't care about what people think or say about her. She has a way with her . . . Words to say the least. She's very caring to the people that deserve it. She might seem harsh or rude but doesn't try to hurt people's feelings. 'Hurt people, hurt people.' As the saying goes. She might seem shy for a couple of minutes but then will ease up to anybody. She has an unhealthy habit of speaking too much or letting people a lot more than they were supposed to. She can be VERY oblivious to stuff most of the time, this also happens when she spaces out. Which happens very often . . . She thinks she's the funniest person alive, but can get very serious if needed. You care for everybody no matter what they did to you, or what you did to them. She has some loose screws but tries everything in her power to fix them. She doesn't want to lose people like what happened last time. 

W̸̡̦̯̍̄̑̊̍̐͑͘̚ḥ̵͔͖̯̐͑͗a̶̻̦̲̥̫̣͎̾̇͒́̚̚t̶̞̱͈͇̍͂̔͝ ̶̤̯̖̼͓͎͆̄h̵͓̊ͅͅå̵̬͖̗̓͌̎̌͊̀͘p̷̘̬̼̠͓̾̇̐̓̆̚p̸̧̺̖̯̩̟̬͕̙̹͗̓͋͆e̷̤͇̫͚̗͙̲̮͚͇͛͐͋͘ņ̸̟̖̂ͅę̴͈͈̍̈́́̅̇̓͝d̵̻̔ ̶̗͙̉̋̑͊̉̒͛̕̚͝l̸͈̙̳̫̮̥̯̹̾̎a̶͚̭͔͔̹͉̖͇͖̿̓̍̾̚͘͜s̸̢͍͍̟̣͖̭̫̲̒̅̓͛͌͘͝t̶͍̲̘͍̑͘ ̴̲͇́̏̀t̷̗͙̳̃͛͑i̸͉͋̓̋̽͘͝͠m̸̨̨̭̘͈̲͓͎͋́e̵̡̢̽̑?̷̯͊̋̈̍́͌̓͘͠ ̴̢̳̯͍͑̓́̂͘Ȋ̷͍͕͈̯̗̮̯̊̒̀́̎ ̸̧̞̫̹̞͗̋̾̉͝.̸̬̤̮̪͑̅͂̌̿̕ͅ ̶̡͍̺̰̱͕͛̎͜ͅ.̷̛͎̫̥̳̤̘͔̙ ̵̢̪͙̫̬̼͇͚̰̼̍̈́͝.̷̛͚̓̽͊̀͐ ̸͍̭̭̱̩̪̈́́I̸̢̜̲̼̞̭͚͎̣̝͂ ̷̛̫̦̬̣̟̃̐̀͌̏̐͂d̴̳̠͈̤̈́̀̃́͠o̸͍͖̩̣͆̽͜n̸̡̺͍̥̻͉̠̿̊͊ͅ'̵̯̫̆͘͝t̴̡͎̮͖̞͖̻́͜ ̵͉̔͛̓͌̓͆̾r̷̡͓͙͓̲̥͍͋̓̓ͅͅẽ̷̲̞̪̘͋ḿ̴̛̦̜̪̖̥͗͗̐̒̐͌̕ͅe̴͇̗͎͑m̴̞̪͙͖̮̏̾b̵̝̺͙͙͈̠̼͎̹͙̊ë̵̗͉̖̱̖̭͚́r̴̜̖̹͌̂̑͜ͅ ̸̠̰̳̤̈́̓̆̈́͜.̵̢̨͕̳̲͗̏͋͆͝ ̵̱̘̰̹͉̊̅.̴̢̧̨̺̟͎̊̿̏ͅ ̸͕̪̀̚.̸̖͚͔̗̹̥̇͗

Likes: Sleeping, procrastinating, getting good grades, spending time with friends, eating, pretty things, and [fav hobby]

Dislikes: Bullies, getting called out, yelling, germs, obnoxious people, narcissists, and [another dislike]

Strength: 7.8/10

Intelligence: 9.7/10

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 !!

Hello dear readers, it is me with another OTHER x reader story. I do a lot of these but once again . . . They're never good enough for my satisfaction but I hope this one does the trick.

Let's establish some rules okay?

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ // ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴀʀɪᴇꜱ!!

Please just call me Ori or Author, please refrain from calling me things such as 'Author-Chan' it makes me feel very uncomfortable.

You can also count these as your warnings though I'll put up warnings if needed for the in coming chapters.

Please no hate! I get that sometimes my writing doesn't suit your taste and I get that! But please try to be more constructive and KIND with your criticism, not only does that make me happy but it makes the chat from the negative energy.

Please no arguing in the comments! I get that we can have some opinions about something and the others might not like your opinion, and once again that's completely fine, but PLEASE do not fight about it in my comment section I'm trying to keep it filtered enough for people to be safe in the comment section without being attacked.

Cursing is allowed, but please no racial slurs. Some people can reclaim some and some cannot, please try to not say racial slurs as it might offend people in the future or the comments or me.

I get some of you guys are . . . Horny (?) If that's the right word to put it. So when I mean this please don't get too descriptive with sexual themes. You can say stuff like "Rail me omg" Or "Make out with me", "You're so hot", or "Mommy // Daddy". But please keep in mind that these types of comments might make people uncomfortable.

IMPORTANT!!! Please do not say that Tsukasa or any character is a 'rat' in the East Asian culture addressing people as rats is EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!! (It is counted as a racial slur!) I get that they are fictional characters but please refrain from saying such things. Calling them 'gremlin', 'sl*t', 'assh*les', 'mean' is completely fine!

I have no problem with the LGBTQ+ Community as I am a part of it. But please refrain from saying comments such as "I am aroace and I'm reading this." I have no problem with your sexuality but please refrain from saying those things as it makes me uncomfortable.

Hey! Author Ori here, I'm here to declare that there has been a new add-on since March 31st, 2024! I am open for you guys to recommend One Shot for the characters... Any character. But I do want to declare some rules and boundaries to that. 

First, No incest. It feels weird that I have to say this when it's not okay but people on the web are crazy... So yeah no Incest stuff. It can be like (Father! Hanako/Amane + Child!Y/N) But not (Father!Hanako/Amane x Child!Y/N)

Second, NO AGE GAPS PLEASE!!!!! It's really weird when that happens... Pedophilia is not cute !!

Third, Please do provide what you want the one-shot to be about. Like, provide what category.. Ex: Angst, smut, fluff, etc... You can combine them too. 

Fourth, Please do tell me what you want the one-shot to be about. 

Fifth, enjoy it!

Thank you! you can request in my DM's or comment sections in the chapters, I will put a reminder at the beginning and end! <3

I take constructive criticism.

Rule // Boundaries can be changed later on.

If ANY of these rules // boundaries are broken you will be blocked or your comment will be deleted.

Hope you enjoy the story !! Any questions? DM me, or ask them right here ---->