19

Hi guys, quick reminder to please comment and vote on this story thank you!!

I do NOT post my stories on any other websites... Only Wattpad.

-Ori <3

----------------

Your teeth went back to normal immediately. "Good!" You looked at Hanako. "Hey, Hanako you didn't say anything about my yukata, do you not like it?" You say as you stare at him intently. He looked back at you, he felt his face getting hot which was weird since he was dead.

He pushed his hat down and mumbled something before saying a simple yes.

You smiled and looked at Yashiro. "Let's have the best night tonight okay, beautiful?" You say as you hug her tightly. Yashiro was flustered by this comment but didn't say a word but hugged you back and smiled. "Yeah... let's."

---------------

The four of you were walking around the festival as you ate your (F/C) favorite candy Hanako was explaining that if you got certain ribbons, you could hang them up on a tree, make a wish and it'll come true! You honestly didn't think it could happen. You didn't have anything you wanted to wish for anyway. Your friends on the other hand...

"I want my legs to be skinnier!"

"I can help them!"

You looked at them and smiled, if they're so determined to get these ribbons then you'll do whatever to help them get those. As you guys kept on walking Yako came out and hopped on your shoulder. "You know... Collecting all the colors is extremely difficult, but even if you don't collect them all..." Yako was cut off by Hanako. "They're still very good to make wishes!"

Yashiro and Kou shared a knowing look towards each other. "Let's collect them all!" Yashiro says as she looks at Kou in excitement. She then looked at you as she hoped you would agree with her. You looked at her and smiled. Yashir looked at you and grabbed your hand. 

"They weren't listening were they?"

"Not."

-+-+-+-+-+-

you guys played all these different types of games. You ate a caramel apple as you watched them play as they collected ribbons. You joined them once in a while to get your ribbons as well, Yashiro and Kou gave you some of theirs as they kept getting repetitive colors. 

Yashiro whined as she looked at her ribbons. "Ugh... I can't find the last one!" She says. You went over to her and grabbed her shoulder. "That's okay Yashiro, you can still make a wish with the ones you have right now... Plus, Yako did say it was gonna be difficult to get them all." You said as you smiled at her.

"Well, at least someone heard me."

Kou added on to Yashiro's statement. "Yeah... I only need one too." Hanako looked over both of their shoulders. "Still no red?" Hanako chuckled. "Gee, it's like this every year," Yako said as she hopped on your head.

"Come on guys, let's go put the ribbons on the tree now... It'll close soon." You say as you tugged on both of their sleeves. "Even though we didn't get them all it was pretty fun wasn't it?" You said as you chuckled. Yashiro, Kou, & Hanako looked at you. They blushed and looked away from you.

"Yeah."

"Mhm..."

"Yup!"

Yako looked at the three of them and rolled her eyes. 

"Can they be any more obvious!?"

You walked in front of everybody as you didn't know a huge cow was running towards you. "Y/N!" Yashiro yelled out as she pushed you out of the way making her get knocked out by the cow. You got up and saw her on the floor. "Yashiro!" You yelled out as you reached out for her. You kneeled to her and shook her trying to get her to wake up.