9

Short chapter.... Hey guys, missed me? I hope it wasn't too long of a break. Enjoy the chapter! Remember to comment and vote please It helps a lot! <3

-------------

All of you guys were having fun sitting and chatting on the picnic blanket. You guys were having fun until you saw a black origami swan. It landed on your lap as you looked at it in astonishment; but before you could even touch it, it went into flames and turned into a bit of note.

You opened the paper and it read...

-------

"Dear Y/N [M/N] L/N, I'm so happy to see that you're with your friends and hanging out with them and being oh so cheerful, but sadly this will have to end soon as Tsukasa wants to see you... Please don't take too long as we wait for you in the broadcasting room after school.

P.S. - If you don't arrive by the end of the school day he will get mad, please don't make him wait.

Sincerely, Nanami Sakura."

You look at the note as it turns into flames once again and disappears. You started to look around. You looked confused just as everybody else did, they asked you what the note was about and you explained to them it was some 3rd year asking you to meet her in the broadcasting room with a boy named 'Tsukasa.'

You noticed how Hanako's pupils dilated by a bunch when he heard you mention that name, he didn't say anything for the rest of the time you four were together.

You grew worried as the near of the school day came to an end and wondered why someone you don't even know, somehow knows you and wants to meet up.

---Time skip---

You dreadfully started to walk closer and closer to the broadcasting room, you didn't know what to expect but you felt a strange aura coming from the room, it was dark and disturbing. You gently knocked on the door and heard a soft and monotone voice 'Come in.' The voice said.

You entered the room and saw what you presumed was Nanami-Senpai, You quickly bowed introduced yourself, and said that you'd come here because of the note, she nodded and gestured you to take a seat while she handed you tea.

You accepted the tea and drank it, it was pretty good.

"So, what did you need me for Nanami-Senpai?" You asked as you looked at your tea. "I don't need you, someone else does." As she said that she closed her eyes and took a long sigh. You felt the tension in the air get deeper, you felt someone or something behind you.

You were scared so you didn't turn around but you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hello~"

"AGH!" You yelled as you got up and slapped the person behind you, As you realized who it was you immediately became confused. 'Is this Hanako?' But you could tell the difference, the way of style and their eyes, but aside from that they sounded the same and looked the same.

Realizing what you've done you immediately started to apologize as the apparition only stared at you before it turned into a giggling fit.

You looked up and got confused. "It's okay, I would harm you but I was told to be gentle with girls so..." He says as he patted your head firmly as a sign of warning.  "I... Uhm... What's your name...?" You asked as you examined him closer again.

"Tsukasa, you've probably heard about me in the note Nanami-San sent you right~?" He says as he tilts his head to his right in curiosity. You nodded and gave an awkward grin. "So, Tsukasa-Shi.. What did you need me for?" He only looked at you and said that he only wanted to see who you were as you piqued his interest.

"Also, just call me by my first name alone, I don't like honorifics." He says as he floats away to wherever. Surprisingly, this wasn't the most terrifying thing you've seen so far so you weren't impressed. You bid your farewells to Nanami-Senpai and left, thinking how weird the interaction was.

---Time skip---

A few days passed as you hadn't seen your friend Mitsuba in a while. A few days turned into weeks, then quickly into months. So much time has passed that you forgot all about him. You knew something bad must've happened to him but you didn't want to assume anything. You haven't heard from his mom either.

Memories from your friendship are locked away in your brain.

It's been 10 months since his disappearance, one day though you went into the old school Hanako-Kun bathroom you saw Kou with a pink-haired looking girl but you knew he was a boy, he looked oddly familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

Once the boy saw you and recognized you he started crying, but his mouth was duct taped so you could hear muffled phrases and wailing, you could only hear a faint 'I missed you' Or an 'I'm so sorry..' You didn't know who he was so you got freaked out and stood behind Hanako.

you felt bad for the little guy as Kou made sure to duct tape the boy's arm and legs together making sure he wouldn't escape. "Kou let the poor guy go, he seems really scared..." You say as you point to him.

"No Y/N! He's an evil spirit who was causing trouble to us at the middle school division entrance!" Kou says as he stands there determined. "So... are you gonna exorcise him?" You asked but as soon as you heard that you heard muffled screams from the ghost, you noticed from his reaction he was scared shitless.

"I... Uh Kinda stopped doing that.." Kou says as he scratches the back of his neck, The boy below him sighs in relief. "So, I was wondering if there was some other way we could solve the problem right!?" He exclaims as he has a big smile on his face.

Hanako went close to the pink-haired boy. "He's probably here for some unfinished business, so maybe you should finish that for him?" He says as he turns around to stand next to you. Kou only nodded and grabbed the pink-haired boy's cardigan. "Well, know that we know that, this should be easy!" He says as he was about to run out of the bathroom.

"Wait!" You exclaimed as you stopped him. "Yeah, Y/N?" He says as he turns around with a confused face. "Can I go with you?" You asked as you looked directly into the pink-haired boy's eyes.

"Sure! With you, I'm sure we'll be able to help him out faster!" He says as he grabs your wrist and drags you out of the bathroom to help him out.

....

"Do you think they'll be okay without us?"

"They'll be fine, and if something does manage to happen... I'll have work to do."

....

Meanwhile with you and Kou...

"What's your name!?" Kou exclaims as he points his staff at the ghost. "Meh." The boy only shrugs. It's been going on like this for a while now, maybe like 5 minutes? Give or take. But you wanted this to be over, you wanted to help this boy out but he wouldn't say anything.

"Hey, can you please just help us out here so we can help you, please?" You say as you grab his hand and bow. "No." He says as he retracts his hand from yours and looks away. You started to get annoyed by him so you looked at Kou.

Kou looked at you and thought the same thing, If this guy won't talk then we'll make him talk.

-----End-----

Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, My schedule update might start to get weird as I'm now on a soccer team and I have practice on Mondays and Thursdays at 7 p.m. and games every Saturday at 5 a.m. I hope it won't mess it up too much, but yeah lol.

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote on this it helps A LOT!!! thank you and love you guys <3!