13

You touched a little bit below your nose and saw that you were indeed bleeding. "Ah, yes please." You said as he handed you a napkin while you put it on your nose. "You need to go to the nurse's office. I can't keep you here since you are bleeding, district policy." The teacher said.

You understood and headed to the nurse's office. You don't know what was going on with you, or who that was or why were you in a hospital, but you just hoped it wasn't anything too serious. As you walked down to the nurse's office you felt really cold.

"Oh Y/N..~"

'Oh for fucks sake.

---------

You turned around and saw the one and only Tsukasa, you didn't want to deal with him so you looked at him and waved then tried to walk away. "Oh? Your nose is bleeding." He states the obvious. "Yeah no duh, I don't even know why it happened it kinda just happened, you know?" You said as you kept heading to the nurse's office. 

He was quiet most of the time then when you turned to see if he was still there he wasn't. You didn't pay much attention since you thought he would come back later so you just continued your way. By the time you were already by the nurse's office, your nose was completely fine. 'Huh.' You thought to yourself.

You were going to go back to your classroom but you heard voices, they seemed to be like Yashiro's and Hanako's.

You go in that direction to see Yashiro a little bit stressed out. "Oh hey, guys." You say as you awkwardly wave to them. They see you and Yashiro immediately runs up to you. "Y/N! Did you see my classroom!?" She says as she shakes you.

"Uhm... No, why?" You say as you grab her wrists to pull them down. "It's been destroyed!" She says. "Now, I wouldn't say completely... It's just very messy." Hanako chimes in. "Let me show you!" Yashiro says as she drags me to the classroom. 

Woah.

She wasn't lying when she said it was destroyed. Plants were shattered on the floor, and the dirt was coming out. There were cracks in the walls, rusty desks, and broken chairs. It looked like a tornado came in here and nobody cleaned the classroom in years, that's how bad it was.

"When did this happen?" You ask. "I don't even remember," Yashiro says. You continued to observe the classroom, you saw different students look for their stuff in the messy classroom. You realize that the spot where Aoi and Yashiro sit is completely untouched. Strange.

"Thi was probably a supernatural." You say. "Yeah probably, let's go ask Hanako and Kou." She says as she drags you again.

***

"So, Hanako where is this supernatural!?" Kou and Yashiro say at the same time. Hanako smiled before giving them an answer. "I dunno!" He says. "You're joking." You say as you cross your arms in disappointment. "Nope, I don't know." He says as he starts to get serious.

Kou then grabbed Hanako by his umbrella. "Aren't you supposed to be the leader of the seven mysteries!? What do you mean 'You don't know'!? You have to know something!" He says in a rage and confusion.

"Yeah. It's just Number 1," Hanako said as he removed the umbrella. "Maybe it comes from being guardians, but they can be a little prudish..." He shrugs. "Do you know where they are right now?" You say. "No." He answers with a shy grin.

"Oh my goodness, you're joking." You say as you start to get irritated. "It's not my fault! I tried to be friendly but they just stopped talking to me, I don't even know where their boundary is." He says in a defensive matter. "Yeah well now because of your 'friendliness,' we have no idea where they are located.

"What like you wouldn't do something perverted if you controlled time." He says as he did a suggestive smile. "Uh, I'm pretty sure none of us would!?" Kou counters Hanakos 'claim'. "I don't believe that," Hanako says. "You're so perverted..." Yashiro and you say. 

"Okay but back on topic, you have no idea about number 1?" You say. "No clue!" Hanako responds. You sigh, you thought this might be hopeless but Hanako had something to say. "Oh but, I did hear out of the three clock keepers the middle one represent the present, and they are hiding as a student..." He concludes.

"As... A student?" you say in disbelief. "Yup!" Hanako smiled. "That has to be one of the biggest lies you have ever told me. "That hurts, but no it's not. I'm telling the truth." He says proudly. "So if we find this student, we can tell them to stop playing tricks on us!" Yashiro says.

You nodded in agreement, you swore you saw her blush a bit but paid no attention to it.

"Oh no," Hanak says in a serious tone. "We can beat the snout out of them to lure the first and third out of hiding." He says with a sinister grin. You sweatdropped at this. "Can we maybe take a less violent route... Please?" You say shyly.

Hanako shrugged. "Sure, only for you." He says. You rolled your eyes. "But, if it doesn't work we have to take the violent route." He concludes. You sighed and nodded. "I guess."

"Alrighty! Let's go find them!" Hanako says enthusiastically as if he wasn't just saying that he was gonna to murder them. "Hooray..." You say bored. This was going to be one heck of a long day...

-----End------

Quick a/n

So uhm hey guys... been a couple of months I hope you enjoyed this chapter so I finally made an updated schedule, I'm going to TRY to upload every Saturday, if I can't fulfill this I am very sorry, but I'm glad to be back I hope you enjoyed this as far as the story has come and I'll see you guys next week bye!! <3