16

Pardon me for the long wait i'll try to make this chapter really long !!

--------

We made Aoi go to the auditorium. We heard a lot of ruckus outside so we all hid there. You don't remember much of what happened but then the whole auditorium shook, and a chandelier dangled from the ceiling and fell from the chains holding it up.

Aoi looked up and stood there in shock. You and everybody else's faces were in terror. You shouted but then everything stopped. Everything just stopped

moving.

--------

"We have finally found you No. 1," Hanako says as we all stare at the chandelier that was just about to fall on Aoi. "Clock keeper," Hanako says. You couldn't believe your eyes, the chandelier was in the air! It was just frozen, nobody was moving.

Yashiro kept mumbling to herself but you didn't pay no mind to it, what caught your eye was the fact that Kou wasn't moving at all like completely, there was a clock over him... Ticking.

You realized that was the same thing with Aoi but not with you or Yashiro. Why weren't you stuck in time? By the time you were thinking all of that you turned back to the scene before you. Hanako was on the floor while Yashiro was begging Akane to stop before he hurts Hanako again. You also realized that Akane had Aoi in his arms.

'What the,'

You go to Hanako and help him up. "You okay there?" You ask. "Better as I will ever be now that you're here." He replies. You smiled sheepishly. You turn to Yashiro and ask her if she was fine, she nodded and smiled. You gave her a tight hug just incase.

You could feel eyes sniping your back.

You looked back at the chandelier, it fell and crashed on the floor. You winced and looked back to Hanako. "You're so lucky Akane was there to stop this. You could've seriously hurt Aoi, or even worse... Killed her!" You said, you heard thuds followed with a thud.

You turned to see Kou falling down the stairs. You rushed to his aid, you held him up and checked if his body was okay.

You felt a serious moment of deja vu.

You stopped everything, your mind went black.

'What?'

„˙lnɟǝɹɐɔ ǝɹoɯ ǝq plnoɥs no⅄ ˙˙˙ǝɯoɔʇno ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ʇou ʇsnſ ˙˙˙again happen will probably & ǝɹoɟǝq pǝuǝddɐɥ sɐɥ sıɥ⊥ ?ɥnɥ 'nʌ ɐɾǝᗡ„

You shake your head. 'What was that?'

Kou looks at you troubled. "Are you okay Y/N?" He says while grabbing your hands. You put your focus on what he just said to you. "Ah, yes! Sorry I just spaced out for a second there." You chuckled nervously.

Kou only looked at you with suspicion but didn't want to say anything. He only grabbed your hand and walked with you to the group.

You didn't mind him taking your hand as you weren't really paying attention to anything,

-+-+-+-+-

"So you're just okay with people knowing this?" You say as you asked Akane. "Obviously not. But what can I do about it, I can't erase your memories." Akane replies with crossed arms as he shakes his head. You didn't mind that you were fascinated by the fact that he could control time! You kept staring at him in admiration.

"You idiot! You went way too far!" Kou says as he starts to punch Hanako. As they were fighting you couldn't help but admire Akane... Not only is he some badass supernatural but he looks so good without his glasses aswell. Like it's a good deal to you.

You wonder how Aoi wouldn't want him.

"That was so cool Akane-Kun!" You say as you smiled widely. "Whatever." He says as he rolled his eyes you swore you could see a pink tint on his face. you thought you would tease him a bit. "Awh~ Are you blushing??" You say as you got up to his face. "Blushing!? As if! I could never blush in front of someone that isn't my precious Aoi." Akane exclaims as his face got indeed much redder. You smirked and rolled your eyes.

"And here I thought we had something special..." You say in a gloomy tone.

Akane looks at you with a shocked face. "Something special!? What are you talking about!?" At this point Akane was more embarrassed than flustered. You dropped the act and scoffed. "Ugh this got boring real fast." You say as you turned around.

The others saw an arrow go through Akane's body with the word 'Boring'.

They winced and turned back to you. You started to walk away and you said. "I need a new replacement." You say as you smirk knowing that would leave an impact on Akane.

It indeed did.

He was on his knees accepting defeat. The others just looked at him with a sweatdrop expression.

"Dang, that's just sad.

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

-+-+-+-+-

You were just walking around the school as you noticed all these old people. Akane said that it was Mirai... Whoever that was.

You kept one wandering around until you heard something. "Don't underestimate me school mystery.." You head towards the sound and realized that it was Kou. He was holding this little girl but her pigtails. You also realized that the rest of your friends were there.

"Kou what are you doing!?" You exclaimed as you tried to get him to stop holding her like that. Mou turned to you with a confused expression but before he could even speak or do anything, the little girl jumped and tapped him making him have a clock over his head.

'So that's Mirai.' You deadpanned. You then rushed over to Kou's aid... Like always.

There was smoke all over him so you couldn't see well, but you hoped he wouldnt be like those okd people in the halls.

You coughed a couple of times then you saw, Teru?

No, it was Kou!

He aged but not like sixty years like the others, he aged at least 5 more years.

'Woah' You thought as you stared at him.

Yashiro came up next to you aswell, "Kou are you okay!?" She exclaimed.

"Dammit, she got away... That little pipsqueak!" Kou said as he adjusted himself. Everybody stared at Kou in shock.

"What?" Kou looked at everybody then he looked at his hands. "Ah! What happened to me!?" Kou alarmed, he started to feel his face in panic.

"It must be that exorcist's blood, he barely got affected by her power." Hanako explained to us. You looked at him worried.

Why does everything always happen to this school?

----------
  Sorry guys for taking so long with this chapter,, i have been nothing but busy lately and I havent been on here for a long time, but i hope i'll be back on track soon. Thank you guys for 1k Reads!! Im so happy about this, thank you again i really appreciate it.... Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter love y'all!