Prologue

"ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ 7 ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴇꜱ? ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ !? ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴏɴᴇ. ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ.

ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜE ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ, ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ, ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?'

ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ . . . ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ."

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

. . .

. . .

Ring! Ring! Ring!

You jolted awake from the 'surprise' alarm. You turned your alarm off that read '6:50 AM.' You silently stared at your wall as you started to zone out. 'I just have to make it till Friday.' You kept repeating to yourself in your head. You then realized that you spent 5 minutes staring off into deep space. Once you looked back at your lock it read '6:55 AM.' You finally got up and started to do your daily school routine.

Once you finished and got changed to your uniform you looked at the time and it read '8:25 AM.' "Shit! I have school in 10 minutes, I'm gonna be late!" You yelled and rushed to put your shoes on. Once you got outside and started to ride your bicycle you sped through the streets. You barely made it in time at '8:30 AM.' Because you had to change your shoes to your proper school shoes. Only 5 more minutes till homeroom started.

You sat down at your assigned seat as you got yourself fixed up again because you rushed to school. You were gonna pull out a book you're reading until -- "Y/N ! !" Your friend Nene Yashiro yelled out. The class didn't bother to look since this happened on a daily basis. "Fu--rack . . . ! Nene-Chan ! You have to stop doing that, you give me almost a heart attack every time!" You exclaimed.

Nene giggled and she sat next to you which was her assigned seat, which was a good coincidence as you didn't like talking to a lot of people in the morning. "So, Nene-Chan, what do you have to tell me about Minamoto-Senpai this time?" You said as you skimmed through the pages of your book with a slight smile. Nene looked light pink. "L/N-Chan !" Nene covered her face as you giggled at her reaction.

Nene stopped on what she was doing. She heard your laugh and thought it was 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔠; She wanted to hear you laugh everyday, not like you don't already but now, now she's realizing how much she wanted to hear a laugh from you and only you. Nene snapped out of her trance and cleared her throat. "Uhm actually that's not what I'm here for . . ." She said with nervousness. Looking at her slightly shorter figure you raised an eyebrow at this. "What's wrong with you Nene-Chan? Are you okay?" You asked.

"W-Well . . . Aoi-Chan told me about the rumor of the 7th wonder, ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ. I just wanted to see if you wanted to check it out with me . . ? I have a wish to ask her." Nene asked while playing with the ends of her hair. You laughed at her nervousness. Nene looked confused and a little bit ashamed. "Nene-Chan! Of course I'll go with you, you know . . . You don't need to be ashamed of asking me !" You laughed again. Nene smiled, a little pink tint on her face.

"We have 2 more minutes till homeroom which only lasts for 5 minutes, which might not be enough time to summon Hanako-San. So are you okay in wanting to try it when it's lunch time?" You asked the radish girl. She nodded at you and smiled. Homeroom started and you read your book for the next 5 minutes while talking to Nene a little time to time.

꧁✿🌸╭⊱ Time skip ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

After 3 hours of learning, lunch time finally came. You went to your homeroom again and waited for Nene. Knowing she would take a little while you began to take your bento out and eat. After 15 minutes Nene finally got to the homeroom to spend the 45 minutes left you guys had at lunch. You guys started talking a little bit until you said "So Nene-Chan wanna try and summon Hanako-San?" You asked as you mischievously smiled at her. You knew this was gonna be fun. She said yes as you guys headed down to the third floor bathroom of the old building. 

You went to the last stall and looked at Nene. She seemed scared you just smiled at her to try and comfort her, when she saw you smile she felt a little bit at ease. You looked back at the tall red worn down door and knocked. "Hanako-San, Hanako-San, Hanako-San . . . Are you there?" You spoke softly as you finished the ritual.

You waited for a bit and looked at Nene. "Ah, this was a waste of time Nene-Chan, she's not even showing up . . . The rumor was probably fake . . . Let's go back to the homeroom shall we?" You said, but as soon as you finished you heard a young male voice probably around your age maybe a bit younger "I'm here~" You didn't know where it came from and when you looked at Nene you knew it wasn't her as she seemed more terrified than you. You turned around and you still didn't see anyone. You turned around to look at Nene again but then you felt a cold touch grasp your shoulder. "Right behind you~" The voice said. 

You turned around slowly as you saw a boy with the old school uniform, it seemed as if it was from the 1960-70's around that era. The boy was quite short probably 4'11 to give an estimated guess. He had amber yellow eyes. He also had two ghostly orbs that reminded you of yokai watch floating by his side, both of them were white but one had a red dot with a white inside while the other one, was just a tiny light blue dot. You let out a scream. "What the HELL is that ! God, I know I've been bad sometimes but please ! Don't take me now I'm only 15 !" You exclaimed.

The boy only laughed at you. You looked at your creamed haired friend confused and she ran towards the boy trying to push him away from you. But, when she tried her hands went right through him. 'What the heck?' As soon as Nene realized that did nothing she crouched down and hid behind you. 'Oh wow.' You thought. "Well hello there ladies~" The boy smirked at you. "You're not Hanako-San ! Where is your red overall!? And your bob haircut!?" You exclaimed at him pointing accusingly. "Those things are out of fashion these days." He said as he stuck his tongue out and made peace signs. "Just call me Hanako-Kun, though my appearance in the rumors has been a mistake, the rest is very true, I will grant you any wish . . . But for a fair prize of course. " He said as he smirked

"Out of fashion !?" Your friend exclaimed ignoring the other stuff he just said when she got off the floor and calmed down. " . . . Out of fashion . . ? Are you sure you're not just some random pervy ghost?" You thought outloud. "Alright, I think we're done here." The ghost boy frowned and put his head down and floated away back to his bathroom stall. Nene took action and started to yell. "She didn't mean that right L/N-Chan!? In fact, she thinks you're very cute! Isn't that right L/N-Chan!?" She looked back at you with pleading eyes as if she was begging you to confirm this, she wanted something from this ghost. "Yeah, I think you're very cool and cute." You said as you internally rolled your eyes even though you were secretly smiling at this.

You heard the ghost mumble "She thinks I'm cool AND cute !?" His mood immediately changed from sad to happy. It surprised you. "Well then, tell me your names and your wishes!" He said as he got out a notepad and a pen with a huge smile on his face with a little red tint on his face.

'Oh boy, something tells me this is gonna be stressful.' You thought as you looked at your friend with glossy eyes and the cute ghost in front of you. 

'Wait! Cute !?"

 o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。❛ᴗ❛。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡   ēຖ໓ ໐f thē pr໐l໐ງนē o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。❛ᴗ❛。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡