CHAPTER 9

Thursday 10:30am (2 weeks later)

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much everyone! We hope you enjoyed our music video premier!" Lisa said loudly as we all waved happily to the camera having just finished sharing a reaction video of our mv for our fans.

As the crew departed, we were finally left alone in the studio to collect our belongings for a few hours of free time. "That was so much fun!" Jisoo smiled as she and Lisa were stood by the water fountain in the corner.

"I think it went really well, I was so nervous." Lisa replied smiling as Jisoo walked away to collect her bag.

"Lili, you were amazing." I back hugged her, smelling that familiar sent of cherries from her shampoo. So addictive.

Surprised, she turned around in my arms glancing around shyly. "Jen... people are looking."

I giggled at her nervousness and kissed her lips. "It's only Rosé and Jisoo. Come on, let's go for lunch and celebrate! Just you and me."

"Like a date?" She teased placing her arms on my waist as I smiled widely at her.

"Very much like a date."

She nodded her head so obediently, her bright doe-like eyes shining in the reflection of the light. "Okay, I need to go to collect something from campus with Jisoo first though. Should I meet you at the dorm in an hour and we can go from there?"

"Sounds perfect."

"No, you're perfect." She whispered, her lips grazing my neck electrifying my body as I bit my lip at the sensation.

It had been like this since we were in Japan. We'd spent ever moment both on and off stage together as our relationship grew stronger. Her lips trailed up to mine as I kissed her passionately, melting in her arms.

When we heard Jisoo calling Lisa's name from the doorway, she quickly pulled away with a blush on her cheeks and dashed towards the door. Excitedly, she waved at me before the two of them left. The moment she was out of my arms, I missed her already.

The past 2 weeks we'd been together had been like a dream. Everything was perfect, well almost everything for there'd been one person in the studio that day who had been oddly out of character.

Rosé was sat on the bench on the side, stuffing her sweater into her bag albeit slightly with force. "Okay, what's going on?" I asked, noticing she'd been quiet ever since we got back from Japan.

"I didn't say anything." She muttered under her breath, still refusing to look up at me.

"Exactly, you've been weird all week and you were quiet through the fan video." I replied, my arms crossed. I was in no mood to play guessing games.

"I'm just thinking." She muttered as I sighed loudly.

"I know I'm going to regret asking this but what are you thinking about?"