CHAPTER 16

Wednesday 6:45am (1 week later)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

It was early morning when I awoke with a spring in my step following another amazing night at our concert in New Zealand. We had a few days to leisurely enjoy our time here before we'd be on the move again. Another city where we could play to the vast crowds and meet our fans at our fansigning events.

Of course I was in a good mood for another reason too. I had auditioned for a leading part in a Kdrama and been called back for the final auditions, having been told I had a good chance of getting the role. It was like a dream come true, pursuing both music and acting.

I took a moment to enjoy the scenery from the balcony that morning as the run was starting to rise. It was beautiful.

After sitting there for a few hours lost in the tranquility reading a new book, I eventually wandered into the kitchen area of our hotel room

After sitting there for a few hours lost in the tranquility reading a new book, I eventually wandered into the kitchen area of our hotel room. I was busy happily making us all a hot chocolate on another frosty morning until I suddenly felt a pair of slender arms wrap around my waist into a backhug.

It didn't a genius to guess who it was from the strong scent of YSL perfume and lips brushing close to my neck making me chuckle. "Goodmorning Rosie, here was me thinking you'd be sleeping all day."

"I was cold, I needed my Jisoo blanket." She said, snuggling her face closer into my neck. In the time we'd been in New Zealand, she had developed a tendency to be glued to my side.

"Well Jisoo is busy you'll have to ask Jennie." I said, ignoring her whining as I continued to make the drinks.

"I'm not even gonna answer that." She complained and tightened her arms around me, leaning her head on my shoulder to watch me stir the mugs carefully.

"Is she still annoyed?" I asked, knowing Jennie had been in a terrible mood for weeks.

"She's always annoyed. It's when she isn't I find it unusual." Rosé chuckled.

I wandered to the fridge, getting the car on of milk with Rosé refusing to let go. "I meant with Lisa. I'm making them both a hot chocolate to try and ease the tension."

The mugs were steamy in the counter with the aromatic scent of chocolate wavering through the air. Rosé glanced at the counter over my shoulder. "What about me? Where's mine?"

I reached for her favourite mug with both hands and turned around still in her arms. "Calm down, I made you one too."

She looked between the drink and me with a teasing and challenging expression. "Extra mashmellows?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Whipped cream?" She asked again.

"Yes." I nodded again in return.

"A kiss?" She smirked, pulling me closer to her.

I placed the drink on the side, wrapping my arms around her neck to whisper teasingly against her lips. "In your dreams."