CHAPTER 12

Sunday 11am

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Do you think Jennie will like the gift?" Lisa asked, looking down at the gift bag in her hand as we left the shopping mall. Christmas would be approaching in a few weeks time and the mall had been decorated with festive colours, bright lights and a snow theme to match the winter wonderland outside.

Braving the frosty and rainy weather, we huddled under an umbrella as we wandered along through the city.

With our vacation imminent, we'd decided to do some shopping in advance

With our vacation imminent, we'd decided to do some shopping in advance. It was likely that I would be visiting my family over the Christmas vacation but Lisa's plans were still uncertain.

"I'm sure she will, it was a good choice." I replied as we strolled though the park towards the nearby intersection. Icicles hung down from the snow-topped trees that dotted around the frozen lake like a picturesque scene from a postcard.

Ever since we'd debuted and our first songs had grown in popularity, day by day we'd noticed rapid changes. Even today whilst we were out shopping, we had to have a security personnel who would follow us from afar for safety reason. It was hard to get used to at first but they generally just followed from a distance leaving Lisa and I to enjoy the day in peace.

"Thank you for helping me." Lisa smiled widely, a slight blush on her cheeks. On stage she was always so confident but whenever we spent time at the dorm, I noticed there was a more sensitive side to her that was rarely seen. It was becoming even more apparent whenever Jennie's name was mentioned.

"Of course, besides it's nice to spend the morning away from campus. It's a nice change and I appreciate you helping me choose a new dress from the party tonight. I'm excited!" Later tonight, we were going to the party organised by the members of Twice. It was expected to be a big event with most of the senior idols and trainees likely to attend.

"Me too, it'll be nice to see the other idol groups and get to relax. Anyway I need to back earlier, Jennie's messaged me. Are you sure you'll be okay from here?" As her private car parked our the corner, our personal assistant finally left us in peace to greet the chauffeur.

"I'll be fine, Lisa. I want to spend a bit longer walking through the city but I'll be back this afternoon." She waved at me and finally I was allowed an hour of peace with no one following.

Turning the corner, it was then I noticed a familiar figure stood outside the graveyard with a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers.

"Rosé?" She seemed startled which didn't go unnoticed by me as she forced a smile.

"Hey Jisoo... what are you doing here?" She asked, looking around to see if I was with anyone.

"I was just out shopping with Lisa but she had to go back. What brings you here so early?" I noticed she was dressed formally as she glanced at the grounds of the cemetery beside us.