CHAPTER 11

Monday 10am

Lisa's P.O.V.

The past few days continued the same. Jennie would show up at the dorm late at night, refuse to acknowledge me and then leave early the next morning.

In meetings with our managers and during group rehearsals, she'd act so different, cheerful and smiling. Yet whenever I tried to talk to her and apologise, she'd go back to ignoring me again. It was honestly confusing as I glanced down at my phone sadly.

"Jennie, where have you been? I was messaging you all weekend to check you were okay

"Jennie, where have you been? I was messaging you all weekend to check you were okay." I said as she suddenly arrived and made her way along the winding hallway towards the group meeting room.

She rolled her eyes at me, clearly not wanting to resolve the issues between us. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me Lisa. We're casual, right? Your words."

I bit my lip and glanced down sadly. I felt awful, knowing her gaze was still lingering on me. "You're still upset about that... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it how it sounded."

"Then how did you mean it?" She replied sternly.

I shrugged my shoulders. Hadn't she been the one to say we'd take things slow? So... how come I was the one made to feel bad? "Just that.. we haven't been dating long-"

"That's your excuse for everything." She simply scoffed, crossing her arms.

"It's not an excuse? You said that-"

Suddenly, one of the manager's assistants called us from a room down the hallway. "Jennie, Lisa, we need you in the meeting room with the others now.

"Thanks, we're on our way." Jennie replied, smiling politely until she turned back to look at me with a cold, icy gaze.

"We're done here, right?" She didn't wait for my reply and instead put on her sunglasses and walked by me without a second glance.

I followed behind her and slumped down in one of the vacant seats around the table. In the meeting room, Rosé and Jisoo were already there happily chatting away. Jennie was talking to our manager, reviewing the upcoming agenda of the meeting while I sat sulking by myself in the corner.

When the finally meeting started, we began to discuss the upcoming group concert that we'd been involved in along with some of the other idol trainees who were also debuting.

It was agreed that we work alongside the members of Red Velvet and Twice as the 3 girl groups representing the various departments of the academy. We would represent the YG team, Twice the JYP team and Red Velvet would represent the SM Entertainment team.

Our manager lead the discussions that lasted almost 2 hours before everything was finalised. "So to summarise, we'll have 3 individual group performances, then solo songs, a dance routine and then finally a main performance with all the groups together to finish. Any questions?"