The God's Daughter

Hi my name is Alexandra, but most people call me Alex or Alexa. I have bright blue/gray eyes, long layered wavy brown hair with red tips (which makes my hair look like it's on fire in the sun), I have long tanned legs, I'm 6'0, I am 17 years old and have tan golden skin.

I live on Mount Olympus with all the Gods, Goddesses and their kids. Oh yea, almost forgot my dad is a GOD. But not just any God but one of the big three. Which btw are Zeus,Posiden, and Hades. My dad is Posiden, God of the sea.

It's pretty cool living here... but most of the other girls are jealous, since I am the daughter of one of the 'Big Three' They say that I get everything I want, when in reality I Don't. My dad says I have to work for what I want which is just what I do.

My dad is a really cool guy, I look like him more than my mom. My dad is tall with blue eyes, wavy brown hair, tan golden skin, muscular.. basically what you would expect of a God. I love to hang out with him and go where ever he goes to, especially if that means I get to got to the ocean. So like my dad I love the sea, it relax's me and lets me think. But lately my dad won't let me go anywhere until today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping peacfully on my king size bed dreaming about the sea when I feel my bed shift and someone touch my shoulder. At first i just use my legs to try and kick the intruder off my bed, but when that doesn't work I lazyly open my eyes to see who it is. "Hey pumkin, come on get up we're going down to earth." he says. Hearing this I shoot up from my bed and my dad laughs. "Ok I will be ready in 10 minutes!" I happily say as my dad leaves my room.

My room is pretty big, my bed is right in the middle with paint splatter sheets and a white headboard and furniture, to the right of my room is my desk, closet, and bathroom, to the left of my room are my drawer's, a nightstand covered in drawing's and my armor and swords. Yea thats right I am a fighter, one of the best if I might say. I get up from my bed and skip to my closet and pull out black skinny jeans, knee high boots and a white moustache tee. Then I go over to my drawers and get a white bra and panties. After I quickly put my clothes on I go to my bathroom, brush my hair and decide to leave it down. Once I am done I run out my room and down the hall to my best friend Jason's room.

I knock and hear him say, "Come in" I open the door an see Jason laying down in his bed with just his sweatpants on. I skip over and sit down next to him bubbling with excitement. He looks over at me and raises his eye brows. "Wow someone if happy this morning." I smile at him and say, "Yea I can't wait my dad is finally taking me down to earth! I am so happy!" I start jumping up and down on his bed and he has to hold my shoulders down for me to stop jumping. "Cool have fun, but be careful there are some creeps out there." I look at him and shove him. "I know how to take care of myself. I'm not five ya know." He rolls his eyes and mumbles, "You act like one sometimes." I glare at him."I do not!" He chuckles and gets out of his bed and goes to his closet.

Jason's room is also pretty big its the same as mine except his furniture is black and his sheets have skulls on them. Jason is the son of Hades, Lord of the Underworld, Ruler of the dead. So yea, Jason is taller than me being 6'2, he is 18, he has pale golden skin, dark green eyes, he has knee buckling muscles, (Again what you would expect being the son of a God.) and dark black hair that goes up to his eyelashes. Once Jason is done getting dressed he comes out in dark jeans, snug gray shirt that reveals some of his muscles, black converse, and his knife on his belt.

He crosses his arms and looks at me. "Well are you coming?" I hop off his bed and nod. "Ok then come on." I follow Jason out of his room and down the hall into the kitchen. Oh yea forgot to metion that Jason lives here with me and my dad. He sits down on a stoll next to the counter while I go to the fridge. I pull out eggs,bacon, and some orange juice.

Then I go to the cabinets and pull out two glasses, I place them on the counter and pour some orange juice. Then I go to the cabinet above the fridge and pull out a pan, turn on the stove and place the pan on it.

After we're done eating I pick up our plates and put them in the sink. I walk back to the counter and sit on the stool across from Jason. "So are you excited to go down to earth?" he asks. I look at him and roll my eyes. "No I hate going down to earth. Of course I am excited!" I reply sarcasticly. "So what are you gonna do while i'm gone?" He shrugs, "I'll probably go help my dad down in the Underworld." I nod. "Lately he has been having trouble with some spirits trying to escape, so... I decided maybe I should go help him." "That's good, it'll give you something to do while I'm gone." He nods.

Then my dad walks in, "Come on Alexa time to go." I smile and jump off the stoll. Then walk over to Jason hug him, and grab my I-Pod. I walk to my dad and Jason goes somewhere else in the house. I look up at my dad, "So where are we going besides going down to earth?" We walk out the door and to my dads black Camaro. I open the door and hop in. "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask. As were driving down to earth dad just keeps his eyes on the road. Until he finally says, "Well I thought you might want to go get some new clothes." I look at him, "Are you saying you don't like the way I dress?" "No... I just thought you might want some new clothes." I roll my eyes, "Sure whatever you say dad, as long as we go get pizza afterwards thats fine." He nods an ok. "Cool" I chirp. I lay my head back down on the seat, put in my headphones, close my eyes and sit back listening to Too Close.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYY!!

SO YEA AS YOU CAN SEE I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK! :D I'LL STILL BE WORKING ON FORBIDDEN LOVE AND DIS ONE & WILL BE POSTING ONE CHP FOR EACH BOOK AT LEAST ONE A WEEK. IF NOT MORE. THX TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO READ ME BOOK'S!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! ;)

~COMMENT

~VOTE

~STAY AWESOME!!

---- THE PERSON WHO IS WRITING DIS BOOK <3